Search for the Earthborn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You forgot that you happen to be an Iceborn, and that I'm a Sunborn. What melted the ice in the Ice Age? Jeez, I wonder..."

"I know; which is the only thing that's been keeping me from killing you for scaring Flash away and hurting Aqua. We're supposed to be a team! God, what did being locked in a chest for 1000 years do to you? You used to be cool to hang out with, but now you're hurting people and scaring people away and ticking people off."

"Uh, I was trapped in lava that was turned -500F by the Dark Wizard in a volcano for 1000 years, and I'm a creature of the sun. So..."

Kanon laughed. "Uh, dude. I was locked in a box in a chamber in a volcano. Complete with locked doors that are flame resistant. So it was a complete pain to figure out how to get out."

Flash walked off and sighed. "Why does it have to be like this?" We used to be such great friends. Laughing and talking... but that's all changed" he said with a tear welling up in his eye.. "i just wanna go back... home... to 1000 years ago... where my friends were my friends." he couldnt take it anymore. he let loose a flash of light as bright as the sun times 20 in his anger and sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back