Search for the Earthborn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua turned the spear around using a jet of water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanon was so annoyed, she finally just used her solar powers of death. She turned herself into a small sun-fireball like projectile and then began to aim directly in the middle of Aqua and Darius (She didn't want to harm either of them).

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh God..." Flash says. "This is going NOWHERE!" he cried in anger. He decided to try and find the Earthborn on his own without these people who can't stop fighting. he looked back at his friends and shouted, "Darius, we were only enemies 100 years ago!" He ran off at the speed of light.

Kanon felt like launching a sunball at Flash, but decided not to. Instead, she glared at Aqua and Darius. "OKAY. Seeing as an Earthborn decided to be a jerk and abandon us, we're now down to 3. So, guys, let's just get moving."

"Phew... i wish I could talk to them, and I never wanted to hurt them, but i've got a job to do, as does everyone else! Everyone! TRY YOUR BEEEST!!!" Flash shouted loudly.

That was when Kanon lost it. She couldn't take it anymore. She radiated so much heat. "DARN YOU IDIOTS!" After some profanity that can't be repeated here, she yelled out, "EXPLOSION OF 1 MILE RADIUS!" And the entire area within a mile of the area they were in turned black with a sizzle. The ice melted and all that was left were some carefully protected with barrier trees, and Darius and the fainted Aqua. Kanon icily glared at Darius. "Do you want me to remove the barrier from around you so you burn too?"

Kanon laughed, and easily melted the ice due to the fact she was still at least 200F. She was a living sun, pretty much. "Nice try," she said to Darius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back