Search for the Earthborn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanon rolled her eyes and muttered a profanity under her breath. She glared at Darius. "Listen! We have to run since we're in no shape to take HIM down!" She gestured toward the Dark Wizard. "If you want to wait for us to spew forgiveness and explanations at you, fine with me! But we're leaving!" She began to run in the opposite direction, just as the Dark Wizard fired a huge shadow ball straight at where she had just been standing.

Aqua dives into the river and begins following Kanon, narrowly missing a dark energy ball aimed at her.

"GEEZ!!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY!!! ....... I-I feel like I'm the underling of us... No respect... and to top it off... I-I- I can't even say anything... huh.... its time to leave this place... but before that.... *melts and appears in back of Dark Wizard and makes Icicle Sword* "D-D- its no time to be afraid.... ngh.... DIEEEEEEEEEEE! *Stabs Dark Wizard and vaporizes....

"That was a total waste of effort, The Dark Wizard can't go down that easily unfortunately. And as an Earthborn, he can't die."

"So how do we kill him?" Asked Flash. "Find the Earthborn? Yeah, his house is over the rainbow, right? NO! How easy do you think that feat is?!"

Kanon sighed and wondered how any earthborn could be so dense. "Just give it up already; let's get going."

(Lol saving this topic before it dies)

"You've gotta have a companion, and you've gotta admit, I DID bring ya back to life! I'm coming too- WHOAH!" Flash yelled as he saw a ball of dark energy. "LETS GO!" Flash said as he grabbed Darius and ran. When they were safe he said, "Whew... You okay Darius?" as he held out a helping hannd.

"Look Flash, we may be friends, but you do treat me same as the others do. You pull pranks like Kanon, and you act like Sarah when I ask her for help. You act like their child. I am sorry, but I will not hang out with someone just like them. I don't care if I die, I just need to go on my own. I will survive." Said Darius jumping into the water.

"Great. This is going to be a problem," Kanon said to Flash as Darius disappeared into the current of the river. "We need all the Earthborns to kick the butt of the Dark Wizard, and when we're separated, then it's automatic easy prey for the Dark Wizard."

Kanon was getting ticked with the waste of time; let's just say, nobody wants to see her get angry... "GOD YOU GUYS, JUST CUT IT OUT AND GET. BACK. HERE!" Her body began to radiate with the heat of the sun, which burned parts of the ground around her. "AND YOU DARIUS, IF YOU DO NOT GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR, I WILL MELT EVERY OUNCE OF YOUR LITTLE ICEBORN BODY."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back