Search for the Earthborn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanon shrugged. "Suit yourself," she said to Era and Aqua. She started a fire and then began to cook her boar. It was soon cooking to a wonderful scent that was similar to pork. Pork... Kanon was tempted to go to one of those human run farms and steal a pig, but she knew better than that.

Skye was in her cloud, wondering what she could do when all of a sudden she fell out of the cloud. She wondered if any of the other Elementborns were alive. She flew up into the sky to see if she could see anyone.

EDIT: Gah! What IS up with TT?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanon pulled the boar off of the fire and then began to slice it into pieces with a trusty pocket knife she had always kept in her pocket even before the 100 years. Then she began to eat, enjoying the flavors of wild mountain boar.

Darius was stuffed with all of that meat he ate. He tried to get up and couldn't. He yelled out, "HEY! I NEED HELP HERE! I CAN'T GET UP!" He aid as his stomach expanded. "Guh....." He said.

Occ: My tama's baby is by itself!)

Aqua groaned and began eating her fish. "Get up yourself." she mutters to Darius.

Kanon, ignoring Darius's calls for help turns to Aqua. "Can I have some of that fish? In exchange, you can have some of this boar, it's almost as good as that pork we used to eat before the humans started to lock us up," she said, as she held out a nice, juicy piece of boar meat.

"Sure!" Aqua hands Kanon some fish and takes the boar meat and takes a bite of both. "Kanon fish and boar tast great together!"

Kanon takes a bite of boar and fish together, and is surprised by the deliciousness of the two combined. She turns to say something to Aqua, but notices that Aqua is over by the river, and there, in the river was...! She started laughing at Darius, and then said to Aqua, "That was awesome. Now I know why I missed you a lot over those stupid 100 years," she commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back