Search for the Earthborn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua grins "I missed you too! One thing I didn't miss was Darius and his hissy-fits!" she jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanon laughs even harder, and shoves the last piece of boar into her mouth. She noticed that she had been able to devour the ENTIRE boar. Well, she hadn't eaten a bite in 100 years, so it made sense. She got up, and walked over to the river to join Aqua in watching Darius. "Hey Darius, aren't you an ice boy? Can't you like, just use your power and get up?"

"Ehh.....huff....huff........Thank you!!! I have learned my lesson! Never eat to much! By the way, I don't like people laughing at me. Now that I can walk again, how about a victory sn- never mind. I don't want food now."

"Okay, well.." Smiling evily as she began to walk back toward the fire, she snapped her hand soundlessly in her pocket, and a tiny fire appeared on Darius's pants.

"sniff.....sniff.......I-I smell......agh......FIRE!!!!!!!!! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Says Darius as tears flow from his eyes! "HELP ME!!!!!" He says. He runs into the ice cave.

"Whoops, oh that's right, he's an ice being, I totally forgot.." Kanon filled her canteen with water before running after Darius and splashing water on him. "Sorry, sorry man. Here, take one as an apology." She handed him one of those yummy blue jolly ranchers. Of course, even that was a prank; it was in the wrapper and looked very harmless and normal indeed; but this had GHOST chile particles in it. Kanon, being a tiny sun powered being, she had a love for the spicy and always had a little packet of the stuff inside.

"Ehh.............. I need to test this!!!! Let me check!" He sprayed icy breath over it and found the ghost in it. "You-You Jerk! You tried to prank me! How could you?!?!?!!?! Geez! I'm out of here!" He went deeply into the ice cave before he let out a scream.

Occ: PKMNKID, I think it would be best if Darius blacked out.)

Aqua knocks the wizard out and gentally drags Darius back to the make-shift camp.

Occ: Sorry - I wasn't sure what we could post to bring your cracter back to life.)

"We saw the dark wizard in the cave, WHAT'LL WE DO NOW!!!!" she mutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back