Secret Character: Bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotten "Bill" as a tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have never seen bill but from most sites its said to be hard to get

i think to get it it needs to be a :ph34r: or a :nazotchi: to be a bill as an lod timer
Bill isn't an "old timer". Bill is an adult!! It says so in the V3 Character Chart! :p

o i had Bill before and he does look like Bill Clinton well all i have to say is it has a man's head and a bugs body

I had Bill before and he isn't that hard to get, just remember not to feed it a lot of snacks! :) :ph34r: :) :)

~Tama-Love~

"Bill" is also known as an ojitchi.I have had 2 before and I'll explain how to get him. (I discovered this myself when I was experementing with my tamagotchis).

You have to make a femlae tamagotchi and a male tamagotchi evolve into old timers. Make sure that you say "No" to the matchmaker everytime she comes. They will become old timers when they are 10 years old. Make your 2 old timers get married. When they leave, you are left to look after their tama babies. Instead of the tama babies evolving into normal tamagotchi children, they will evolve into ojitchis. :angry:

-sk8er girl-
actually bills and ojiatchis are different things! my friend had one ThEy ArE nOt ThE sAmE!!!!

H

HA

HAN

HANA

HANAT

HANATC

HANATCH

HANATCHI

HANATCHIS

HANATCHI

HANATCH

HANATC

HANAT

HANA

HAN

HA

H <_<

I've got 2 Bills at the moment on both my V3's- so he can't be that hard to get. I would say 'average' care, but not neglectful- he came on an even generation. He seems quite a cheerful character- certainly preferable to paparatchi!
yeah...pataparatchi is ugly...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

superdued dont spam its pointless!

Anyway Bill is not secret cause my friend had him and she takes mild care of him!

DaGals

It's really hard to get Bill and it's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to explain it! :( :unsure: :ph34r: :ph34r: :( :( :blink: :blink: :angry: :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back