Secret Character: Bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotten "Bill" as a tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes not rare i dont like him anyway. i would prefer a mametchi. anyway if u wanna see what the not pixel bill looks like go to tamaisland and veiw last weeks results and he is the presenter.

yes,i've had him before.i got a

ShiroTeletchi

Tamatchi

Hashitamatchi

Bill

thats how i got him/her.

ok secret characters r not on the character charts at tamagotchi.com and bill is so he is not rare or secret

Code:
I've got the secret character Bill,but it's a little bit hard to explain it
B) :D
Bill is not a secret character! He is a regular tamagotchi. It's not hard to get him.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I've had over 32 different generations in my Tamagotchi career and NONE of them were Bill. I take pretty good care of mine only letting happy or hungry drop to three once.

l

JF3334 This is me v

Before..................... After.

:D :(

You can also get him as a character from debugging your Tama. I don't recommend it though unless you want some possibly unpleasant things to happen to your Tama! :lol:

i have had bill 2 times already. do you want him. everybody i know hates him. :huh: :eek:

I had bill on a g2 but have no clue how I got him because I'm not the greates care tacker.

bill and ojitchi are different the secret carecter is oyajitchi i herd to get him u have to get a ojitchi(old man) and a otokitchi(old lady) to mate

I like him!My tama just beeped like,less than a minute ago,and now its a child.Im gonna see what teenager it can turn into.....

I've had like 4 Bills. He is not hard to get. He drinks cofee a lot though :)

thanks for the cool advice sk8ergirl(i hope i spelt that right) but what do u mean by they'll evolve into bill right away do they become babies child ect. then adults or do they just become bill when there parents leave!!!?!?!?!? :ph34r: :furawatchi:

I think all the human-like characters are really ugly. They scare me..

I have bill right now! He watches tv a lot. he has a really big smile and is kinda cute! Do you know if bill is bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back