Secret Character: Bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotten "Bill" as a tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is boring p.s im also ciara683 these are my new adopted tamas :( :( :( :unsure: tee hee

go to www.tamagotchi.com its kinda good i wish there was a chat on it because then it would be funner there are only 3 good tamagotchi sites in the hole world : tamagotchi online, tamagotchi.com and tamatalk!

Sorry, but Bill on the v3 isn't a secret character. I got one by treating it normally, keeping it's weight at about 10 lbs over the base weight, and having almost all of the training bars.

On P1/P2 Tamagotchis from 1997, Bill was a forgeiner, or secret character.

go to www.tamagotchi.com its kinda good i wish there was a chat on it because then it would be funner there are only 3 good tamagotchi sites in the hole world : tamagotchi online, tamagotchi.com and tamatalk!
Web advertising is no longer alloud here on Tamatalk, but you are welcome to put links to those sites in you signature,

"Bill" is also known as an ojitchi.I have had 2 before and I'll explain how to get him. (I discovered this myself when I was experementing with my tamagotchis).

You have to make a femlae tamagotchi and a male tamagotchi evolve into old timers. Make sure that you say "No" to the matchmaker everytime she comes. They will become old timers when they are 10 years old. Make your 2 old timers get married. When they leave, you are left to look after their tama babies. Instead of the tama babies evolving into normal tamagotchi children, they will evolve into ojitchis. :(

-sk8er girl-
no,he isn't

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
huh?

It's really hard to get Bill and it's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to explain it! :( :unsure: :ph34r: :ph34r: :( :( :blink: :blink: :angry: :( :(
This has been the second time you posted that, the first time was fine, but was the second time really neccesary?

The topic starter wants to know how to get Bill, and If you just post "I can't explain how to get it.", that dosent help the topic starter.

Sorry if I sound mean.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[SIZE=14pt]Don't spam it's so pointless. And one more thing what is "rrrrr etc" suppose to mean?![/SIZE]

QUOTE:

"Bill" is also known as an ojitchi.

I have had 2 before and I'll explain how to get him. (I discovered this myself when I was experementing with my tamagotchis).

You have to make a femlae tamagotchi and a male tamagotchi evolve into old timers. Make sure that you say "No" to the matchmaker everytime she comes. They will become old timers when they are 10 years old. Make your 2 old timers get married. When they leave, you are left to look after their tama babies. Instead of the tama babies evolving into normal tamagotchi children, they will evolve into ojitchis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I've got a "Bill" right now - he's not all that special. It's an even generation. HE IS NOT A SECRET CHARACTER! His dad was a Paparatchi. I like Paparatchi! Don't insult them - I think they're CUTE ;)

You don't need to marry two old timers to get him - my Tama evolved the normal way, from one of those "fire head" characters I mean... *checks Tamagotchi.com chart* - Young Mimitchi! Wow! I thought Young Mimitchi was REALLY hard to get, but the official Tamagotchi Bandai Site says that my Tam was Young Mimitchi! Awww, I'm so proud!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a bill before.He is not a secret character. :mellow: ;)

PLEASE! DON'T SPAM! NOT HERE! sorry

Bill Clinton!
oh so thats who he's representing? LOL!! ha ha ha, thats cool although whether he's secret or not, i never want to get him, he's an ugly character in my opinion and if i get him tommorow (my tama evolves tommorow) imma be weirded out because my tama is a girl >.<

I dont think i got it before! i never heard of it and i dont no how it looks like maybe i do i just dont no!!!?

Ive gotton bill before and hes not a secret character. Hes like a male version of the paparatchi.

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back