Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna saw racks of dark clothing on one side and racks on bright clothing on the other."Hmm..."She looked at the price tag on one and it said $300 *Holy....*She thought as she quickly went out of the store.

OoC: THANK YOU MY ASHNEE. *dances*

...Aimi stalked Lawrence. His confession lead her to do it stalk more.

OOC: LYCHI'S B-DAY?

HAPPY B-DAY! =D I'll uh... write you something! I can't draw, my Photoshop died. What pairing? :D

She finished her coffee and saw a girl looking at the sky as if she wanted to fly. "Are you okay? you look like a pilot who just lost a plane." She always said sayings. It's how she lived in texas.

Kuroko say Marak and Luna, he walked up to them and said hello. He was nervously waiting hoping that he wouldn't have another episode. Thats the last thing he needed. He kept his birthmark hidden underneith the sleeves of his jacket and hoped that nothing would happen.

"Hello!" she responded. "My name's Marak. Yours?"

She made a cheerful face. As long as her powers didnt act up (she knew they acted up when things started flying around at random.), it would be okay.

OOC: LYCHI'S B-DAY?HAPPY B-DAY! =D I'll uh... write you something! I can't draw, my Photoshop died. What pairing? :D
ooc, noooo, mine ;o; ooh and bad punctiation, dad,s phone. gomannasai.

riley calmed himself down and stood back up. "well. that was a unique experience."

Luna saw an opening and ran away.She didn't like being by others umless it was a fight....

Luna continued to run away.She someone chasing her and sped up.She ducked into an alley when they were changing corners.

Kuroko followed and shouted, "Yes, how did you know my name?" he said glad that his powers didn't act up.

since Luna got away, she turned to Kuroko. "I knew it because I..." she trailed off. Her Telekinisis allowed her to read minds, and thats how she figured it out, but she couldnt say that.... She was trying to think of a way to tell Kuroko..... But, couldn't think of one. She saw that he had powers too, so she did something dangerous and risky. She talked to Kuroko with her mind. this is how.... she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna felt such an urge to summon the moon in daylight but urged herself away from it.She had to hide her powers.

Kuroko jumped and spoke in his mind, So you do have powers I knew it! This is incerdible! Then he said out loud, "How long have you been able to do that?"

Luna got out of the alley and ran to the nearest restaurant in search of something to eat.

ooc: OJGOPDGJOLGJODSGJODSGJDSJODSFJS NEW VOLUME? D:

Anacake btw I sent you your presents via YIM. <3 Happy 13th *glomp*

And thank you Zori for reposting the form. x__x

Andand gasp new people!

Umumum, new volume, that means character recap... x___x this is too sudden....

girls: Riiku, Kiku, Vita, Eclair, Nell, Kotone, Mitsuki, Zuri. I have more but I can't remember because I dun use them that much...

boys: Daisuke, Gary, Tundra, Ryou, Klaus. Again, I have more, but I can't remember.

~

Nell was finishing off her giggles.

Tundra fidgetted. Not used to people tralalala.

Kotone was kind of freaked out by the amount of new people, and went to go get more cake.

Luna walked into an applebees and sat down.A waitress came to serve her."What can I get you to drink?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back