Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joeseph shrugged, "Gotta live through all that to get to the good stuff."

Miru was highly embarrased.

"Good. I guess."

Nell followed, feeling kind of awkward.

"I guess so." Said Mel.

I'm so glad that he forgot about the incident that I called him handsome. Thought Mel.

"Sorry, Miru. D8" Aaron like, walked to a generic hotel thing.

"Yay~"

Riley pulled a something out of a drawer. Unfolded it. Hologram came out. It said blablabla<riley>needstocomebacktoourplanet. Riley looked at Nell, trying to measure her reaction.

Joeseph hadn't forgot, actually. His ego's big enough to hold alot of stuff in it. He smiled at Melanie.

Klaus smiled slightly.

Nell's hands clenched subconciously. "... so you're going back?"

Luna smiled back, fully.

"Yep~!" Riley nodded and put the thing away.

OOC: YESPLZ.

Aaron heard the police outside. He woke up, all D8

Mel smiled at Joe, feeling her cheeks burn red.

Joeseph chucked, "My handsomeness is THAT intimidating?"

After marking her page, Lyria set the book down and looked at the ground, swinging idly.

Miruku woke up. ".... put some clothes on and pretend you're asleep if you're worried."

Klaus yawned.

"I-i see."

Name: Destiny / Riona

Personality: She's kind of cruel at times. She can become nice, but not very often. She does sometimes warm up to people who are very close to her. / She can get very hyperactive, and loves to mess around. She's very nice and loving.

Looks: She has very pale skin, and she has reddish brown hair. Her eyes are red, and she is average height. She also has a scar under her right eye, which also has a tint of orange near the pupil. / Riona has tannish skin, with her hair dyed violet. She usually has black hair, but for the past three years she's had violet. She has blue eyes, and very long eyelashes. She is quite small, and her hair is average length.

Outfit: She usually wears a black T-shirt, with some fishnet sleeves. She has a headband always in her hair, and wears a bracelet with a heart charm on it. She also wears jeans, which are faded, with some patching on them. / She usually wears a yellow hoodie, despite the weather, because she is constantly cold. She wears some sweats, and has very long cat earrings.

Power: She can create pain, and she worries about the people she loves when she gets angry. She can also persuade a little. / Her power is the power to create ice, and to freeze someone internally.

Birthmark: She has what looks like a scratch mark on her left arm. / She has a black water drop on her forehead.

Crush: ....... /...........

ooc: I decided to join. I was getting bored of looking at it occasionally. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
So Aaron did so.

"Oh wait... don't hotel rooms have CAMERAS?" He asked.

"Perhaps." Mel said to Joe, turning to look down at the grass.

Miruku woke up. ".... put some clothes on and pretend you're asleep if you're worried."
Klaus yawned.

"I-i see."
OoC: omg it's a v3

Luna smiled at him.

Riley nodded, smiling. He was perfectly fine with the departure-- before he was sent to Earth he had been warned not to form any close relationships.

Joeseph smirked, "Good to know."

ooc: XD MORE NEW PEOPLE!

Zoria, I think everyone has awesome timing xD

"... No. o_o Why would they have cameras in the rooms? They'd get sued." Miruku said. "... and if there is, I spend a month being trained about security cameras and such. I swear on Ninja scout honor that I can get it gone."

Nell hadn't been told that, and was slightly shaken (THOUGH SHE DENIED ALL SUCH BECAUSE SHE'S TSUNDERE~!).

Klaus rubbed his eyes. "... I want coffee."

... BAD CHOICE OF THINGS TO SAY. LUNA + COFFEE = BAD

She was looking off to the side at something, not paying attention. She hit someone. "Oh my gosh, are you okay??" she asked. she wondered who it was.

Riley hummed something, throwing some stuff into a suit case. "My planet's one of about a hundred in our solar system." he explained, not even bothering to be neat with putting stuff in the big bag, "Pretty small." he shrugged, "It's one of about 80 percent of the planets that's just for research. The rich people on the other planets just can't get enough knowledge."

"You tell people too much." random person who I WILL GET A NAME! said.

"Not like it matters. They're just humans." Riley said easily.

Luna pointed at Coffee, "You mean her? D; have you been cheating?"

"I-i see..." Nell said. Tempted to do the subconcious thing to random person.

Klaus stared. ".... i mean the drink. >>"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back