Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Person shrugged and turned back to his work.

Riley smiled at Nell briefly.

"oooooooooooh"

Riley didn't notice.

"We take shifts." Random person explained, "It's my turn, so Riley gets to come back home." he said it like coming back to their planet was a privilege.

Riley nodded, now trying to close the luggage bag. Not succeeding.

Luna was getting bored of waiting for food so she ran out of there as fast as she could.

-to where everyone is now....-

Luna made her way to the next county looking for something interesting.

"Ah. I see." Nell said flatly.
Riley tossed his luggage to LYLE. "You close it."

Lyle was all w/e

"Anyways, Nell. I'll see if I'm able to come back in a few years, okay?" Riley smiled.

OoC: omg it's a v3
Luna smiled at him.

Riley nodded, smiling. He was perfectly fine with the departure-- before he was sent to Earth he had been warned not to form any close relationships.

Joeseph smirked, "Good to know."
ooc: Thank you for the grand entrance. XD

Destiny walked around, and sat down.

OoC: I KNOW RIGHT? *trys to think of a charrie to rp with you with*

"Yeah, but they probably heard us or something." Said Aaron, watching the Police pull up.

Mel looked at Joe and spazzed out randomly.

ooc: XD

Riona was doing something.

Destiny was also doing something.

Well, hello everyone! I've decided to return for the time being.

This is QUITE a shocker! (Volume four.... and I was there on page one of volume one. I'm a veteran... or maybe just old.)

let me see... Yeah, I have a lot of characters, some of whom I am sure to forget or have forgotten at one point or another.

At this point, Lumina was gathering information on some of the inhabitants of SPB that were NOT on her side of evilness. She took detailed notes and made intricate sketches as she watched people.

OOC: I hope I die :]

I seriously do, hope I die. I'm coming very, very close.

Kuroko stood there, then he felt something tingling, "Oh no it's happening again!" he shouted, he groaned with pain and blacked out. Next thing he knew he was next to Marak.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you alright?" she asked. They were in a spare bedroom. "You teleported to me. That was about half an hour ago."

"I...teleported, is that what my power is, how lame, I was hoping it was something better." Kuroko said sadly, he had a spliting headache and felt nausious. "Maybe there's something else?" he hoped. Then he passed out.

She quickly woke him back up with telekinesis (Like making his mind wake him up) "Don't keep doing that." she said. "Since i now know you have powers, i guess i can say mine." she took a breath. "My power is telekinesis."

"Awesome," he said siting up. Then he felt a tingling, "Oh no it's happening again, make a force feild around me or something!" He shouted as the sensation got more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back