Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Awww it'll be fiiine! If you want, we can get my friend Uriah he can fight off them with me if they attack 8D Or we can throw him in front of you as a sacrifice so we can escape! 8DDD"

guy love. that's all it is.

Joe found Uriah at that one place he always is at, "HEY URIAAAAAHHH. Tundra & I are going to the WEREWOLF HQ to try and figure out why my brother can't turn human and you're coming with!!"

"...wait, since when do you have a brother?"

"GREAT SO IT'S SETTLED. LET'S GOOOOOO."

"Um. Hello." Uriah awkwardsmiled.

"Awww what's wrong?" Joe asked Tundra.

Uriah AWKWARD smiled.

"Aww D: but Uriah isn't a stranger. He's a friend of a friend! c: So you're almost friends!" Oh, Joe and his logic.

"So uh. How're you?"

"D: Well then you'll just have to become un-strangers!"

Izzy took Vladdy's hand and said, "What say we get outta here? I want you all to myself!"

Vlad laughed, "I would love to." he squeezed her hand a little and smiled.

Izzy pulled him close and kissed him passionately, then lead him out of the club.

Kate seemed to enjoy the attention her parents were giving her, smiling and cuddling closer to her father's chest. She had her mother's big blue eyes, the same smile. But her hair was the color of her father's, and she seemed to have an even blend of her parents within her. They had done a good job; she looked like a tiny cherub, painted on the ceiling of the Sistene Chapel by the masterful hands of a Renaissance master. Arianna had never been so proud in her life. She was too modest to take pride in most of the things she did, but being a mother seemed to boost her low self esteem. She was proud of their daughter, and she was exceptionally proud of Akadou. He had taken to fatherhood very quickly, and was doing an excellent job of it.

Eponine woke the next morning, feeling as if her head had been hit by a bag of bricks. She tasted something disgusting in the back of her throat, and her stomach was churning angrily. She definitely would not get drunk again. Once had been enough for a lifetime. She crawled out of bed, temporarily blinded by the sunlight creeping in between the blind, reaching out like knives to stab at her. She huffed when she finally reached the bathroom, then lay upon the floor for a few minutes, her chest heaving. Then, she pulled the upper half of her body upwards, leaning her head into the toilet.
HA, I FOUND IT! =D

name:chirrami

Personality:smart funny but qiet (mispell)

Looks:tall slightly chubby brown messy hair with a black stripe in the middle

Outfit: Thin black animal jacket with a White animal shirt animal jeans and animal glasses and has black trainers

Power: elemental control

Birthmark: A wave going over fire and lightning getting the water

Crush: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back