Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blank was watching Uriah from far away. He was all >3

Izzy smiled at Vlad and said, "Well, you'd better decide soon, or else I'm going to make it just a game of tag!" She waited a few seconds, then ran away, laughing.

NOT PUPPY. KITTY. GET IT RIGHT./shot

Since Uriah fails at holding a conversation without insulting someone, he stopped talking.

Joe had caught that already. Cause of empathy. But he didn't give a shamwow. "Just try talking to him! :lol: "
ooc: UM IT SAYS THAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT /SHOT

Kitty stared at him awkwardly.

"B-but..."

Arianna went into the kitchen, snooping through the cabinets for something to eat. When she found some ingredients, she started cooking a complicated pasta dish, humming softly to herself. Arianna, the famous singer, now a mommy and housewife. If the tabloids found her, they would probably have a field day. Honestly, though, she didn't care anymore. Let them say her career was over. Let her say that her "best days were in the past." What they didn't know was that her best days lay before her, with her fiance and her daughter. Besides, now she would have something to write songs about.Kate smiled up at Akadou, reaching up to touch his shirt lightly. In response to her father's greeting, she cooed loudly, showing off the tiny tooth that was starting to grow in, spitting up joyfully. So far, she seemed to be a very happy baby. When nighttime came, however, it was a different story.

Eponine finished getting sick, pulling herself into a sitting position. She smiled weakly and said, "I'd give you a kiss, but I'm completely disgusting right now..." She got to her feet and walked to the sink, pulling her toothbrush and toothpaste out from the cabinet behind the mirror. Brushing diligently, she mumbled, "I don't ever want to experience that again. It wasn't worth it at all!" She spit, then rinsed her mouth out, then started on washing her face. Her skin, at least to her, felt gross and hot and sticky. Giving a loud sigh, she dried her face off, starting to feel a bit better.
My last post for you, Sammi~

Izzy just kept running, her hair flying behind her. She laughed loudly, occasionally looking back to see where Vladdy had gone.

X was sitting in a back alley, her hand pressed against the right side of her chest. She frowned, then examined the blood on her hand. How? How did they get me? This isn't right... I'm supposed to be invincible... ugh... She shakily got to her feet, clutching her pistol tightly in one hand, keeping her other pressed against her ribs.

Ebil was in a nearby tree, testing out his new scope for his sniper rifle. It was larger than most scopes but did the job correctly. He peered through it and looked around, choosing his next target carefully.

X tried to shape shift, but at the moment, her injury was too severe to let her do anything. She sighed angrily, then stumbled through the back alleyways and streets, not wanting to make a spectacle of herself. She folded her arms and pressed them to herself, then walked like she normally would. I just have to get back to base...

Ebil almost fell out the tree as he spotted who-he-thought-to-be-X. He tried to follow her with the scope to no avail. "What's she doing around here again?" He asked himself, unfurling his wings in a crooked fashion.

X stopped by a small group of trash cans, reaching out to touch the rust that was beginning to form. She sighed softly, noting how the rust reminded her of dried blood with its color. Rubbing her hand on the leg of her pants, she made sure to remove all of the rust from her skin before examining her wound. Slowly, she sat down and reached into her shirt, digging into the bullet hole with her fingers. She winced out of the sheer pain that she was causing herself, but this was a necessary evil. Eventually, she managed to pull the bullet out, then stuck it in her moth, cleaning the blood off of it.

After a long moment of hesitation, Ebil took off and tried to track X down. He left a few discarded feathers around the place, his wings not looking their best.

He swooped down to pavement level a few times, causing a stir amongst the pedestrians. "Oh X! Where are ya!?" he yelled, swooping down again.

X pulled the bullet from her mouth, then examined it carefully, pressing her free hand against the bullet hole, trying to compress the injury as best as she could. The pain was stabbing, blinding almost, but she took a couple breaths and sucked it up. That was what A would have told her to do. Carefully, she eyed the bullet, looking for any inscriptions or signs as to what kind it was. But she couldn't focus, she was too sensitive to the pain, she felt like she was going to vomit. She hated calling for help, but she-- Who's yelling my name?.... D***, it's him! He's the last person I want to see right now... She got to her feet and slipped the bullet into her pocket before pulling out her cell phone. Frantically, she tried dialing the help code, but her fingers wouldn't do what she wanted. She felt like she was drunk, she wasn't coordinated enough to do this.

X backed up further into the alley, her eyebrows furrowing as her vision began to blur, and she stumbled. Noisily, she bumped into some other trash cans, and she swore under her breath, thinking her cover would surely be blown. Once again, she tried to dial the help code into her phone, but the adrenaline rushing through her made her fingers more clumsy than before. At that point, she started running, then climbing over a chain link fence that cut off one backstreet from another. Her breath quickened as she ran, and she felt like a rabbit being hunted down by a fox. Except she was a rabbit with a gun.

Ebil darted after the sound, rifle in hand all locked and loaded. "Quit runnin' Will ya?!" He shouted, clambering over the the chain fence and cocking his rifle into action. "I ain't gonna hurt ya!".

X didn't respond, she just kept running, the taste of blood in her mouth making her want to stop and hide somewhere to spit it out. But she couldn't stop now, he was really fast, and he had the advantage of being able to fly. It frustrated her to no end, and her frustration helped give her the drive to keep running. The pain in her chest kept getting worse and wrose, to the point where she didn't know whether she would live or die. All she could do was run and hope that she made it back to the base.

Ebil snorted and leapt into the air, gliding towards her at an alarming rate, arms ready to grab. He didn't look intent on harm but the chase had clearly irritated him to no end.

Izzy just kept running, her hair flying behind her. She laughed loudly, occasionally looking back to see where Vladdy had gone.
Vlad was probably about ten feet behind her, running to try to catch up. "I'm gonna get yooou > :D "

Joe smirked, "Exactly." he said, "So. Make friends. Then we'll go fix Kitty. That can wait. c:"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back