Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good!!" Joe smiled and pushed him towards Uriah.

Uriah was like ...what i dont get any say in this? Then he remembered this was Joe we're talking about.

"H-hi," Tundra mumbled. Looking at the ground again. More like looking at Uriah's toes. But still.

"...Hi." Uriah said.

"YOU TWO ARE SO BORING TOGETHER" Joe complained. He didn't seem to realize this is what happens when two antisocial people are shoved together and forced to talk.

"Don't be sorry, just fix it. Find common ground. Like, you're both blonde!"

Izzy ruffled Valddy's hair, then said to him, "You know, looking at us, we couldn't be more different. You're smart and sweet and kind of shy, and I'm... well... me. But we go together."

"Hey, you're smart and sweet. To say you're shy would be a flat out lie, though." Vlad laughed.

Izzy said, "I sometimes wonder why you didn't pick a different girl, though. I mean, why did you start liking-- loving me in the first place?"

"Why wouldn't I love you?" Vlad asked, "You're perfect. And I could ask you the same thing. You've certainly had the opportunity to chose someone else. But you didn't."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because... after having to pretend to be engaged to, and almost fake marry Gabriel, I realized what I really wanted. I wanted someone who would let me be myself, and not confine me. And someone who actually appreciates what I say. I love you so much, and we've been friends forever, you know." She reached out and took his hand.

Tundra mentioning his hair caused Uriah to twirl it around in his fingers which he does when things are awkward. "So... um."

Vlad squeezed her hand a bit. "I know." he smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Izzy smiled up at him, then kissed him once more. "So, what should we do now?"

Izzy giggled quietly then said, "How about right... here." She kissed him again, pulling him tightly against herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back