Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzy said to Vladdy, "I'm glad you try, because if you didn't, i would stay far away from you. But you smell like a real man!"

"You'd better like having me around! Because I love you a lot..." Izzy smiled up at him, then kissed his cheek. "You know, we never did get to take a honeymoon... we should go somewhere!"

"Where would you like to go, Vladdy? If you could go anywhere in the world with me, what place would it be?" Izzy asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Anywhere but Antarctica. Or Hawaii. That's overdone." Vlad tried to think of somewhere.

"We could go to... umm.... somewhere with lots of ancient ruins? I dunno. I have no preference! Izzy also tried to think of somewhere, but she fails at thinking.

Izzy pulled back and thought about it for a minute. "Umm.... if I say yes, will you promise not to hate me?"

"Because I'm weird like that," Izzy said, cuddling close to him. "But yes, you taste as good as you smell."

Joe looked where Tundra was looking. "What're you looking at? You always look at the ground. It doesn't look that interesting to me."

Awww I cant be like a ninja and edit without it saying I did anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back