Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaus backed off fast and sank to the ground. "... Oh." That was definitely *not* what he expected.

"Yeah... Me neither." Joe decided not to mention how hot it was, "I guess that explains everything though."

Last edited by a moderator:
Klaus's ears were pressed flat to his skull. He curled up in a ball, trying not to look as weak and unhappy as he felt.

That was a futile effort on Klaus's part, due to Joe's empathy which he hardly ever uses. "Klaus? Are you gonna be okay?" he sat across from him.

"That's not true." Joe kneeled down in front of him and brushed some hair out of his face to get a closer look, "If this'd happened to me and if they didn't offer a threesome, I'd be upset, too."

Klaus looked away, frowning. Being a man, he was determined not to cry. "I just thought... we've been together so long, I never..." he trailed off.

"Yeah... I don't know. I didn't see this coming. If I were in her place, I never would have left you." Joe said, "You're a catch. Maybe you're just not upbeat enough to satisfy her."

"Get up." Joe smiled, "I'll buy you some ice cream. I want you to cheer up."

Izzy jumped onto Vlad's back. "Let's go and play on the beach again! Except maybe just walk this time."

"Walking? On the beach? That's just crazy!" Vlad joked, and steadied her on his back so she didn't fall.

Klaus smiled weakly for a moment. He did like ice cream, and he did appreciate Joe's attempts to cheer him up. "Alright," he said, standing up.

[[.... He does like ice cream right? I feel like this probably came up before....]]

Joe helped him up, "Good." he smiled, "What's your favourite place to get ice cream?"

OoC: Yeah I was wondering about that but then I remembered that when I was reading back, him and Joe went to get ice cream then too. Also apparently there is some sort of blackmail situation between ice cream man and Klaus which gets Klaus free ice cream.

[[i REMEMBER THAT NOW.]]

Klaus thought for a moment. "The one on 1st street gives me free ice cream."

OoC: I BARELY DO

"Really? Why?" Joe walked in that direction, next to Klaus.

"It's... a long story." Klaus said, walking as well. When the ice cream man saw him he promptly flipped out. "I THOUGHT YOU -- TAKE W-W-WHATEVER YOU WANT!"

Joe blinked confusedly, then grinned, "Man, Klaus, I don't know what you did to that guy, but you should teach me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back