Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe got butter pecan ice cream. "You're sure friendly after your girlfriend cheats on you." he looked at Klaus.

Name: Jorge Lastname (Jorge is pronounced just how it looks, not 'horhay'.)  

Personality: Kind and outgoing. He has an easy time talking to people and can be very helpful. He doesn't get angry very easy.

Looks: He is pretty tall for his age, 6'2". His hair is dyed pink, and his face has a sharp but kind look to it. 

Outfit: He always wears pink, on all of his clothes.

Power: He is able to harden and sharpen any part of his body. (I might end up changing his power.)

Birthmark: A small heart on the back of his neck.

Crush: I don't even know any of the characters in this RP. /D

Jorge was taking a nice leisurely stroll through the park, enjoying the nature that surrounded him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Klaus's face darkened. "I'm trying to forget it." With a sigh, he took a seat on some ever-present bench.

"Oh. Okay." Joe sat down next to him, at a fairly comfortable distance for Klaus rather than close so their thighs touched like how Joe would do if he was just trying to hit and or creep on him. "I won't mention that, then."

For that, Klaus was glad. He took a bite of his ice cream. "How do normal people get over this sort of stuff?"

"What, am I a normal person?" Joe asked, "TV says ice cream, rebound, breaking up with the rebound, more ice cream, and some sort of deep realization about yourself."

"I don't like the rebound idea." He said. Who would he go out with, Joe? He blushed at the thought and looked away. "Deep realization like what?"

"I don't know. Like, realizing you're stronger than that, you don't need to depend on a woman, blah blah blah..." Joe giggled, "You're blushing<3"

"I am not!" Klaus said, looking away and being tsundere as ever. "I was just -- thinking. About realizations and such."

"Aw, fine." Joe slumped back on the seat, "Well, tell me if anything comes to you."

Klaus sighed, carefully eating around the spot Joe licked because he's Klaus like that. "I don't think it'll come if we just sit here."

"I don't know." he said. He was hoping to go somewhere he hadn't been with Luna, but he had been a lot of places with her - they had lived here for years. "The forest, I guess."

Klaus walked in that direction. "Maybe... I need a fresh start, or something. I've always been living in Kotone's shadow."

"Maybe you're right." Joe said, "I mean, Luna's my friend, and we're close, but you should probably get her off of your mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back