Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course I'm sure!" Joe said.

Uriah jumped down from the tree and stood in front of Joe. "What do you want, Joe?" he asked, with a tone somewhere between irritated and uncaring.

"Well, you know Klaus, right?"

"Yeah, I know Klaus." Uriah said flatly.

"Well, he's lonely, and he needs a friend. I figured you two would be a good match because you're both grumpy and bitter. You can have pity parties together." Joe explained.

"Why would he be lonely?"

"Luna left him."

Uriah was silent for a few long moments, then burst out laughing. Which he had probably never done before int he history of ever.

"Screw you." Klaus said (except probably in stronger language), turning on heel and walking away.

Joe grabbed Klaus's wrist. "Hey now, give him a chance."

Uriah had fallen onto his butt and was laughing in a ball on the ground.

"...Well you made him laugh. Even I can't do that." Joe said, "Doesn't that seem like a good sign to you?"

"He's laughing at me." Klaus said, frowning. "Stop laughing, loverboy. I don't see you getting any either."

Kiku was trying to figure out what that meant. Getting... any... cookies? I'll make Uriah cookies if he doesn't get any :'D

Uriah calmed himself, took a deep breath, and stood up, "Yeah, well, I don't need it, unlike you. I'm not a dependent wuss, kitty face." he was still stifling laughter.

Kiku is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not dependant!" Klaus shot off, clenching his fists.

[[Kiku: *in a crowd* I MADE YOU COOKIES URIAH, BECAUSE I HEARD YOU WEREN'T GETTING ANY]]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, yeah? Cause I was pretty sure you normally wouldn't be palling around with Joe unless you were painfully desperate. And seeing as other than Luna, you shove everyone away, you clearly had no one else to turn to."

hahahaaaaa it's funny because it's canon.

"Maybe Joe's my friend! God knows you wouldn't know, you sit in trees all day, insulting little girls! Look how goddamn cool you are!" Klaus yelled.

"Unlike you, I don't try to be cool. And I'm not pathetic like you, because I don't care that I'm alone. You push everybody away. Then you come whining when that last little string breaks." Uriah lowered his eyebrows, "And yelling doesn't make you more right."

"Normal people need other people! It's not my fault you're a psychopath!" Klaus yelled again, being super pi**ed off. He pulled up his fist, then stopped. "Whatever. I don't care about you." With that, he stalked off.

[[uriah totally hit it on the head XD]]

"Wait, Klaus! D:" Joe said. He went after him, "Uriah's just bitter. You can't see under that, but I can. I really think you two could get along."

Probably cause he has the exact same issue.

"If he's going to act like that, we can't." Klaus said, still walking. "I just want to punch him. Not the best basis for a frienship."

[[True.]]

Joe sighed, then looked at him. "Was that true? What you said, I mean..." he asked, "That I'm your friend."

Klaus paused, trying to remember what he said until it was clarified. "Oh." He had said that. "... I guess it is."

Joe smiled, "I'm glad." he said, "Well, if I'm your friend, then you can trust me. And I know Uriah, and I know he's an a**hole sometimes. Well, most of the time. And he's hard to deal with, but I know you can get along."

Blank was watching Uriah from far away, because he loves his son very much, and misses his son in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back