Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! now was his chance to reunite with his son, like in a movie, and they would run to each other and hug and stuff. Blank ran to the tree and climbed up, throwing his arms around his son afterwards. "Uri-ri!!!! My son! I've missed you loads and loads!"

"Blank!" Uriah pushed him off, hoping Blank would fall out of the tree and go unconscious. Unfortunately, he didn't shove him hard enough for him to fall. He frowned.

"Why can't you call me dad!? You've called Lumina mom before! Y U HATE ME?" Blank said, frowning just as much as Uriah.

"I don't know, maybe because you dumped me with a pack of ravenous werewolves with no regard for if I would live or die?" Uriah frowned more, "I think I'm perfectly justified."

He would have blamed Lumina, but he had sent her into a drug induced coma (on accident), so she really wasn't to blame. Knowing her, she would have kept Uriah and raised him lovingly. Whoops. "Well.... But... I'm trying to make it up! Plus, they liked you!"

"See? You don't even have anything to say for yourself!" Uriah crossed his arms.

beccabeccabeccabecca what's your skype?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey! I'm trying to be better now! I really am! I started flushing the toilet more and everything!" Blank protested, flailing his arms annoyingly.

I'll message it to you!

Uriah facepalmed. "Sure, Blank. Sure." he said, "Calm your arms down before you knock me off this branch."

Klaus thought for a moment. "I like black. I didn't have an ideal childhood, but there wasn't too much to complain about, really. I have Kiku, Othello, Maria and my parents for a family, and Maria and my parents are dead. Cats don't live too long." He said. "I don't know much about philosophies, or what I think of life in general. I'm terrible at self-analysis. Your turn?"

Blank sighed and said, "I wish you would just accept me, son! I love you so much!" He sniffled obnoxiously, adding emotion into his plea.

"Well, I like purple. And yellow." Joe started, "I grew up with my mom, my dad, and my sister June in HQ. All of us were werewolves but June didn't accept that. She left as soon as she could. My parents were away a lot, so I relied on my friends more than family."

"I don't accept anybody. What makes you think you're special?" Uriah asked.

"Because you are the fruit of my loins, Uriah!" Blank said defensively. "I'm your father!"

"Barely." Uriah said, "The only thing connecting us is that one sperm that breached Lumina."

that awkward moment sam forgot about 40% of her characters so she posts in effort to say that she still cares about this roleplay & will willingly roleplay with anyone if they hit her up :)

Blank said, "Um, you have my genes in you, kid. So, um, you know, yeah! You're my son and you should respect me."

(It's a Sammi! I'll post with you!)

Arianna was watching Kate experiment with running, and while it had been okay so far, she knew there might be some bumps and bruises yet to come.

Akadou watched Kate and his wife both with admiration. He enjoyed having a child more than he had honestly expected, and he closed his eyes as a gentle breeze swept in. When he opened them again, they were still there. He walked up behind Arianna and put his arms around her, holding her closely to him. "I love you," he whispered.

(idk if you're up for an aimeexgabriel plot but if you want, we can do something with them too.)

(YES PLEASE! GABRIELXAIMEE FTW! :3

BTW, I'm glad you're back!)

"I love you too," she said, looking up at him with a smile, rubbing her bloated stomach proudly. "I wonder what Kate will think of her new brother or sister. I'm hoping she'll be happy to have someone to play with and to love on."

Gabriel was playing his guitar in the hotel room that he had gotten for him and Aimee, just so they could have some alone time. Life had been chaotic, and he just wanted to relax and have someone to talk to.

( Higuysididn'tforgetaboutthislolwhoiamikiddingitotallydid)

Shadow was reading a spellbook at Leslie's with his feet resting on the table.

Ebil was drinking cider out in Lumina's garden.

Akadou smiled. "Of course she'll love them. I love my little sister, whom I haven't seen since all she does is hang around Leslie's." This didn't please him greatly, but he was grateful she was in perfect care with someone she could trust.

Aimee was half asleep on the bed, being serenaded by the sounds of Gabriel's guitar playing. Her eyes fluttered open and closed and open again, revealing the dark emeralds behind her lavender lids. "Hey there," she whispered.

Leslie walked in, dressed completely in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back