Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel gave her a smile (a sexy spaniard smile, might I add), and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I am glad that you're awake, bonita. Did you sleep well?" He set his guitar aside and began to stroke her hair gently.

Arianna grinned at him, then watched as Kate came dashing back towards them, her little yellow sundress fluttering in the breeze. "Dada! Mama!" She called, smiling widely. Everyone could tell she was Akadou's daughter. She had his hair and his eye color.

"Yes," she said in her sleepy tone of voice. It had been a long sleep, or in her eyes it had been long. Hearing his voice calmed her, as well as his gentle strokes on her head. Aimee had never felt so content before, so at peace. She got out of bed and went over to the window, opening the blinds and looking at the sunlight. "I should do some Yoga. Think they offer that here?"

Akadou released Arianna from his arms and ran towards Kate, bending down and scooping her up into his arms. He spun her around a few times before he put her back down on the ground. He ruffled her hair gently, careful not to ruin it. "Looking good, kid."

Blank said, "Um, you have my genes in you, kid. So, um, you know, yeah! You're my son and you should respect me."

(It's a Sammi! I'll post with you!)

Arianna was watching Kate experiment with running, and while it had been okay so far, she knew there might be some bumps and bruises yet to come.
"I don't respect you." Uriah said plainly.

"We can work on that! You're fascinating. Like, mysterious, almost." Joe said, "I wanna know you better. Especially now that we're friends."

Oh hi Sam and Chris<3

My hard drive stopped working so till I get a new one all I have is my iphone.

Akadou smiled. "Of course she'll love them. I love my little sister, whom I haven't seen since all she does is hang around Leslie's." This didn't please him greatly, but he was grateful she was in perfect care with someone she could trust.

Aimee was half asleep on the bed, being serenaded by the sounds of Gabriel's guitar playing. Her eyes fluttered open and closed and open again, revealing the dark emeralds behind her lavender lids. "Hey there," she whispered.

Leslie walked in, dressed completely in white.
Shadow peered at leslie with a curious look in his eyes. "All white? That's rather unusual for you, Les."

She looked down at herself. Honestly, she hadn't really noticed the colors or that this was out of the ordinary for her. "oh," she whispered quietly. "It's nothing, Shadow. I just wanted to dress a bit, well, less colorful today. No need for alarm." She went upstairs and found Morgaine hovering over baby Eccentricity. She smiled to her daughter and beckoned her out of the room. Leslie closed the door and picked up her daughter, holding her close.

Clamping the spellbook shut, Shadow got to his feet and wandered over to the foot of the stairway. "It looks nice on you, I gotta say. Like a...Snowflake!" he called, sounding quite happy.

Leslie had no witty reply to offer Shadow, so she merely said thank you and opened the door, placing Eccentricity down, who waddled towards the stairs before grabbing the banister tightly. Leslie patted her daughter's head and smiled gently. "White is an interesting color, isn't it?" There was something off about her.

"Well in some fields, it is regarded as purity and prosperity." he said in a sagely manner, reaching to pick Eccentricity up in that fatherly way. "It's also regarded as a color for an occasion. S'what's the special day, m'dear?"

"Well, I noticed," she said simply, taking Eccentricity from him and going into the kitchen. "Go find out who's all eating tonight and ask Nekro if he'd like to bring the kids over. I'm in a housewife mood." She blew him a kiss. "There's a reward if you behave."

Shadow blushed slightly As he started to fade out. "Jus' Nekro methinks. He's easy to kick out~"

Meanwhile, Nekro was in his hut, sleeping like the lazy git he is.

Leslie began cooking, doing her usual housewife business.

Little Kinsey was at the foot of the sofa, legs up on the coffee table, repeatedly changing ages until she became bored with it and settled with sixteen. She didn't hear Shadow come inside, so she continued to read a magazine she had discovered on the table.

She didn't even jump or make noise, she just looked at Shadow with a surprised expression. How could it have surprised her anyway, Shadow was always appearing and re-appearing throughout the day- that's what brothers did to each other, right? Little Kinsey shrugged and looked at her watch. "An hour or so."

Little Kinsey looked down at her clothes. "I suppose I'll go change." She looked at Nekro, bent down at kissed him deeply before heading off to her room to change apparel.

Nekro's eyes snapped open as he received the kiss from Kins...but something was off. Why was the room shaking?

As his vision came into focus, he saw Shadow standing above him. "The h-- What are you doing?!"

"Dressed. You've got dinner at Leslie's. Don't make me burn you, there's a treat if i behave tonight."

Little Kinsey came out in a sun dress, hanging a little below her knees. It was dark blue with a floral pattern on it, and she had a hat upon her head. She looked like she belonged in Hollywood- sixteen was her perfect age fit. Tanned skin, long legs, flowing ginger hair, freckled. She felt perfect. She brushed off Nekro and Shadow and began walking to Leslie's.

Kate grinned up at Akadou, then began talking to him as rapidly as possible, only a few words in actual English. Arianna watched them with fascination, surprised at how alike they looked-- of course Kate was very feminine, but she had her father in her through and through. "You two look so much alike," she told him, having to sit down after a few seconds of standing up.

Gabriel said to her, "I'm sure they do, darling. Now, how about I order some breakfast for the both of us. Whatever you wish is my command, mi amor." He kissed her forehead, then handed her the hotel menu, smiling. "They have french toast, eggs, et cetera."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back