Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate watched the caterpillar crawl away, getting on her stomach to see it up close. But then she saw a spider and screamed, hiding her face in her father's pant leg. She whimpered loudly and pointed at the spider, babbling in terror.

Ryou nodded. "I figured."

Zuri was all ohsh-- but then giggled. Because she's insane like that.

Mitsuki walked with him. "She's good," she said quietly. "I left her with -insert some motherly character here-. Are you alright?"

Akadou looked at the spider and laughed. "You know Kate, they're more afraid of us than we are of them. Be kind and perhaps they'll be kind back, or they'll shy away." He pointed to the spider, which was now moving away from them. "See?"

Dolan sighed gently and cleared his bowl, putting the bong away. He stood up and brushed the dirt off his pants, looking at Zuri and Bryan. He rolled his eyes. "I don't understand you heterosexual couples, in all honesty." He than laughed. "Whatever floats your boat though, at least you guys aren't Oprah."

Klaus smiled slightly. It'd been a while since anyone wanted to know him better... at least, since he was ready to let anyone know him at all. "I want to know more about you too."
"Well, I don't have anything to hide." Joe said, "You can ask me anything."

Zurui was in a lab somewhere, mixing some chemicals with his eyebrows furrowed. He didn't have goggles on because his eyes were probably silicone or glass or something anyways.

Erin randomly appeared next to him, than walked off away from the table, careful not to make too much noise. She didn't want to break his focus.

Zurui noticed her, but didn't say anything until he had safely set the chemicals down. "Hello, Erin." he smiled a little bit.

"I suppose I'm fine." Zurui said, "I mean, nothing to complain about." he sat backwards in a chair, "Yourself?"

Zuri laughed. "I don't understand you presidents." she teased.

Klaus tried to think of questions. He felt like a girl playing truth or dare. "Don't you have any secrets?"

Joe thought for a moment, "Not that I can think of. I'm pretty open. I never do anything that I'd want to hide later."

"Huh." Klaus said. He didn't have anything that should be a secret, but he hadn't told people much in the first place, so it sort of made everything a secret. "I don't even know where to start, then."

"The beginning's a good place." Joe said, "That or whatever's most relevant to you now."

Leslie shrugged. "I believe her disappearing without informing M.A.1 was a little harsh, but it could just be me," she said. She began clearing the table and did the finalizations for dessert. She had decided on cheesecake. She set it on the table and cut it, handing everyone a slice. "Cheesecake. Hope you silly warlocks like it."

Akadou laughed. "I try, really hard."

All of Shadow's concern seemed to melt away as he eyed his slice of cheesecake. "Eh, Confectionery first, then i'll see how far she gets with this idea of hers."

Nekro simply rolled his eyes and tucked in.

Dolan shrugged. "In all honesty, young Zuri, I do not understand me either," he admitted. He than got out a cigar, did not light it, and handed it to Bryan. He looked to Ryou and Zuri. "I don't know what you guys are into. Cigars, cigarettes, pot, crack? You name it, and I have it."

Bryan lit the cigar with a random lighter in his back pocket and smiled grandly. It tasted like berries and stuff, because that was its flavor.

Erin shrugged. "I'm fine!" she said.

Leslie had a few bites of cheesecake, but left a couple nibbles there. Carlisle picked bits off her plate. "Should I find M.A.1 and inform him, Mother?" he asked, than looked to Shadow. "Or would you like to?"

Carlisle rolled his eyes. He got Eccentricity out of her high chair, the baby whom had stayed silent, and dumped her on Shadow. It was a polite way of saying kids matter to, not just the sex. He then went to discuss life with M.A.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back