Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But where's the beginning?" Klaus asked. He was starting to confuse himself.

More like I'm stalling while I think of questions, lol

"I stay clean," Zuri said cheerfully. "Drugs could trigger my murder mode or something, and I don't want to risk it."

Ryou looked at Dolan silently, because "YOU" was not a proper answer right now.

"Woah man, don't overthink it." Joe said, "Well, you told me about your family already, so tell me about your life at home."

Carlisle rolled his eyes. He got Eccentricity out of her high chair, the baby whom had stayed silent, and dumped her on Shadow. It was a polite way of saying kids matter to, not just the sex. He then went to discuss life with M.A.1.

Shadow idly tickled Eccentricity with a chuckle.

M.A.1's potion had worn out, so he was back in his mechanical form. "Ah, hallo Carlisle."

Dolan raised an eyebrow. "We should go on a murdering streak and kill half of China." He smirked and looked to Ryou, giving him another kiss, full on the lips.

Carlisle smiled. "hey."

Carlisle was questioning how M.A.1 could be so cheerful, than again, he was only a robot. "You know Morgaine left, right?" he asked flat out.

"What brings you here? Just wanted to talk?" Zurui asked. He didn't mind that she was there, of course, seeing as he was in a relationship with her.

Klaus thought. "Well, dad was never around much, but that's typical for cats... mom was very nice and careful with us, way more than cat moms usually are, but then she died. I never really got along with any of my siblings. Othello was too shy, Maria too crazy, and Kiku..." He thought for a moment. "... was Kiku. You know what I mean, you've met her. So, after a while, I wandered off on my own... and then next thing I know I'm with this crazy Kotone chick. Some magic or something, I think."

Ryou kissed back, secretly really happy for the attention, but he's a tsundere so that probably didn't show too clearly.

"Why would I do that?" Zuri said, giggling. "I don't speak their language so I wouldn't understand their pleas for help. It's more fun to kill people who plead in English."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really? you seem like you'd get along with the shy one." Joe said, "Kiku's a sweetheart. Kinda stuck in childhood. Kinda dumb. But a sweetheart nonetheless." he shrugged, "If someone like Kotone tried to make me her pet, I'd probably run away."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do I look like the type that can deal with that, though?" Klaus said, then paused. She was pretty similar to Luna, thinking about it. .. Which was a little creepy. "... Well, she fed me and when I ran off she found me, so in the mean time I just scratched her a lot until she accidentally turned me human. Once I realized I could do that, I met Luna... and that's my life."

"Really? That's all?" Joe asked. "Huh. Well, being fed is good, at least. Do you like cat food? Looks gross to me."

Carlisle shrugged. "Somewhere you will not be, somewhere where dangerous dark magic is practiced."

Erin laughed. "I just missed seeing you, you're so in love with your work half the time." This did not bother Erin. She had too much free time, and welcomed the space he was giving her.

"Than why don't we go to an English speaking area of China?" Dolan asked simply, patting Ryou's head.

"Work? If it were work, I'd get paid for it." Zurui laughed a small bit, "Any time you want to see me, you're welcome to pull me away from it. I probably need to get out more, anyways."

"I'm not really that old," he pointed out. "Cat food is... okay. I like fresh kills better." Klaus shuffled a bit. "How about you?"

"... There are some?" Zuri asked. She had absolutely no idea of such things, considering she had never left SPB and didn't have much formal schooling in the first place. Honestly, she probably couldn't point to China on a map. "But will they revert to screaming their native language when you've got them pinned down with a knife in your hands? Gotta think about that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back