Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's a reason i stay away from here, i can't stand what goes on inside". The venom literally sprang from Shadow's tongue. He seemed more tense being around the workshop than most people would.

BB took some tools from the floor and began to open up M.A.1 in an almost feverish manner. "Overworked, overheated, feck..."

Drew sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "You'd be amazed at the sex toy collection around back, wanna go see it?" she asked. Only Drew and BB would try and invent sex toys... Dafret wasn't much of a pervert like the two. Drew sighed again and got off the stool. She looked exhausted and sad.

Carlisle stared. "What does that mean?"

Erin looked at him seriously. "Maybe sooner than eventually."

Shadow smirked slightly and stood back on both feet. "You don't look too happy, what's up?"

"It means he fried his own circuits. Tell me, what was he doing before you brought him here?"

"Oh?" Zurui asked curiously, "Is there someone who needs help that you know of?"

Drew shrugged. "The fact I'm having another baby two years from now... the fact all my kids time travel to see me. It's getting frustrating and hard to keep track, and Dimentio won't lay down the law with them, so I of course do everything." She went to the back and opened up a shed with her teeth, breaking the lock open cause she didn't have a key.

"Freaking out that Morgaine left to practice dark magic."

Erin shrugged. "Right now I'm aware of four robots. One is in trouble. The rest are not."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zurui blinked, wondering why she hadn't mentioned that before. "Really? Lead me to them, then, I don't have anything better to do."

Shadow shrugged casually. "Parenting isn't easy, but it is a two way thing. We both try our best. As for you and Dimentio, you should put him back into line. Tie him up or something.". He then did a double take as Drew broke the lock open with her...teeth?

"No wonder his circuits fried..."

Erin made her and Zurui both magically appear outside of BB's Workshop. She didn't even bother to knock, she figured BB would remember Erin due to Megan. "Where's the robot?"

Drew looked at Shadow awkwardly. "Sorry, I'm used to having super strong teeth... vampire perk, I suppose," she admitted. She opened the doors and walked inside, flicking on a light switch. She went past rows and rows of sex toys before looking at Shadow. "I think he needs to tie me down."

BB looked up at the duo. "Ah, He's right here. Come to help, i presume?"

Befuddlement crossed Shadow's mind twice as he eyed the rows of odd looking objects. Several questions bobbed up into plain mentality but he decided to swallow them back down. "I guess he doesn't give you much, eh?"

Erin seated herself on a stool near Carlisle and patted his head. He had soft hair, just like Leslie had described Kiba having. She was silent and watched the two mechanical maniacs get to the bottom of the situation. She enjoyed watching Zurui "geek out" so to speak, it made her feel like she was learning something for once.

Drew shrugged. "The most he's ever given me were two beautiful children and a heartache," she admitted sheepishly, leaning against the wall.

Klaus yawned. "Not at the moment." Without thinking, he laid his head on Joe's shoulder, then was all waitwut and jerked back up.

Zuri smiled. "Alright!!"

Ryou wanted nothing to do with this, but he debated going anyway to watch Dolan. Because honestly, Ryou is a creeper too.

"He crashed" BB said, pulling a wrench out from his back pocket. "Don't know how badly, but he crashed alright."

"Sounds like you need marriage counseling or just a really good bed session. Something to open his eyes to what he's doing."

"Maybe he's just blown a fuse?" Zurui asked, looking the robot over.

Joe laughed, "Aw, don't be shy. You can lean on me if you want."

Joe smiled a little, and timidly petted Klaus's hair, realizing that may be pushing it.

"Do you think he's able to be repaired?" Zurui asked, "Have you taken him apart yet?"

Dolan smiled and grabbed Ryou's hand. He looked over at Bryan. "See you in China."

AND HE MADE THEM GO TO CHINA WOO.

Bryan grabbed Zuri's hand. He squeezed it reassuringly. "Ready?"

Drew pulled something off a shelf. "the hell is this," she said, ignoring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back