Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So King Hood began playing Othello. And cheated. "...You know what happened to your father, eh?"

"Nope." Joeseph said, then hit King Hood's hand with a stick, "No cheating."

"Guess what? I am your father." Said King Hood, smirking.

Mel was all lolwut?

Joeseph chuckled, "Suuure you are. Sounds like a Star Wars rip off, if you ask me."

"That's the whole point of the plot. Our roleplayers think this is amusing." Said King Hood.

Mel walked over, a jacket over her bunny suit. "...May I get you anything to eat?" She asked, groaning.

"Get that Jacket off." King Hood glared. Mel felt like FALCON PAUNCH ing, but she fails.

"Oh, hi, Mel." Joeseph said, as the 4th wall crumbled over Sutori yet again.

"Sorry for breaking the fourth wall!" Said King Hood.

"...Could you help? Old men are scary." Said Mel.

ooc: That plot is so epic.

OMG.

Sutori was crying from pain ;o;

Last edited by a moderator:
Othello (no seriously, that's his name xD) was all crap, "Su-sutori...?"

"He said I have to beat him in Othello first." Joeseph said, "But I could try beating him up."

"I don't feel like having to go-- again." Said Mel. "Beat him up with a Unicorn stick."

ooc; Poor Sutori. xD

"Hm." Joeseph took a gun out of his pocket, "This good?" he asked Mel.

"I don't know ;o; I just don't know." Othello said.

"Later, Dad." Joeseph said, and shot King Hood.

"I hate you." Mouthed Mel, as she turned and sped off to find some lemonade. She came back with it and handed it to Joe. "...What about now?"

Blank was being a ballerina, because he can. The end.

Sally was trying to learn how to act more like other people, instead of an experiment. She walked up to Uriah and said, "Could I ask you a favor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back