Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc; WANNA KNOW SOMETHING COOL?

YOU CAN COMPLETELY CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE IF YOU PUT YOUR PILLOWS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED AND FALL ASLEEP LIKE THAT!

:33333333

Sally said, "Well, since I wasn't actually born, or raised or anything... I need someone to teach me about being more like other people."

ooc; WANNA KNOW SOMETHING COOL?YOU CAN COMPLETELY CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE IF YOU PUT YOUR PILLOWS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED AND FALL ASLEEP LIKE THAT!

:33333333
Mel turned, grumbling, and stomped off to change.

Aaron was trying to kick Katerina out of the closet.

ooc; Lychi, did you take your meds today?

"I'm probably not the best choice for that." Uriah admitted, "Seeing as I was sort of raised by werewolves."

Joeseph chuckled.

Sally said, "Still.. I know nothing about feelings and that sort of thing. I'm supposed to be perfect. How can I be perfect if I don't know it all?"

Blank pranced by, singing a song.

"Well... I guess you shouldn't label yourself perfect quite yet." Uriah suggested, "There are terrible people who've been here alot longer than you. That may be where the phrase 'nobody's perfect' came from."

Sally said, "I see....." She mulled this over, chewing her lower lip slightly.

Mel came back out in her usual jeans and sweater. "Let's walk home... unless you want to steal that car." She glared at King Hood's car... covered in whores.

"Yeah we're walking." Joeseph said.

"Again, I'm probably a bad person to ask. My definition of Fun is entirely different than the norm. Try Joe for that. Or the short girl with cat ears who can't pronounce her Ls."

Sally said, 'I must learn every aspect of fun. Otherwise, I won't be perfect!"

"You can't be." Uriah said plainly, "It's not possible. And if you did manage, you'd <BEEP> everyone off."

Mel turned, grumbling, and stomped off to change.
Aaron was trying to kick Katerina out of the closet.

ooc; Lychi, did you take your meds today?
ooc: .... UM.

Miruku watched.

WTH ARE THEY DOING ON THE CAR D:

I'D RATHER NOT SAY D:

Katerina had stolen his hoarde of alcohol. Aaron was PO'ed. xD

"Good." Said Mel. She walked by the car. Edward Cullen one of the whores tried to drag Joeseph away. xD

Sally said, "But that was my intended purpose.... if I can't achieve perfection... I have no purpose."

Joeseph RAN AWAY

"Like anyone else does have a purpose?" Uriah sighed, "Listen, just go around and make some friends. Forget about your 'purpose' for a while, and you'll learn soon enough."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back