Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: REPEAT AFTER ME.

CREATIONISM RULES THE WORLD!!11SHIFTONE

Melanie laughed and sat up, picking her glasses off the ground. She put them on.

"Thus the student surpasses the teacher. You weren't being spontaneous enough."

ooc: Lol, funny you say that, because we're learning evolution in Biology right now... xD

"No I don't think so, but maybe. I forgot to tell you, I think i can time travel and go through demensions, it was really weird." he said looking at the page.

marina was about to tell kuroko her name, but then a bunch of other people walked up.

he said something about teleporting, "hmm, him too?" she thought.

Sally was walking through the park. She hadn't told Lumina where she was going.

Vince was playing his guitar.

Eli smiled. "Nothing, really.

XovoX shapeshifted into a 17 year old boy, whose personality was bored most of the time. He walked down the road.

:3 nya

Leslie was cleaning up the shelves to her house. Sighing gently. She peeked around the bookshelf at Kinsey, you sat in a chair, curled up, silently crying. Leslie shook her head, she wouldn't get over Dolan leaving, would she..?

Dolan, meanwhile, was trying to kill president Bush. Failing immensely to get him in a dark closet first. "D@mn you Bush.."

"I don't want sex!"

Dolan shook his head and cloned himself, so that way he would get distracted. He pulled out his gun and shot Bush in the heart, smirking slightly. "Heh.." He blew the smoke away from the top of the gun and slid it away, closing the door to the office and skipping back to Lumibase.

Megan was playing cards with Ushio. "So.. Seen Fani lately?"

"Nope. Got a 6?"

"Go fish."

Ushio picked up a card, sighing.

Fani was trying her best to focus on Ross's lesson. "I hate magic!" She slammed her book shut.

Ross sighed. "Where's Coop?"

"I don't know."

Coop was skipping rocks at a lake, with Conner and Bryan.

Bryan sighed. "I'm getting married..." He murmured..

"Me too, betch." Conner said, smiling faintly.

Drew was eating chocolate.

Fiore watched her absently. "Drew.." She said.

Drew looked up, going over to Paige and scooping her up. "Hm?"

"...Nothing."

Chloe and Cora were playing tag- only they weren't kids anymore. Craig watched, fascinated by the change in behavior.

Drecia floated around. hahaha..

Tomoyo was playing Princess with Nai. Trying to get Haruko to wear a dress, and failing miserably.

Emi, Yumi, Kaza, Nathaniel, Takaka, Caramel, Chrono, and everyone else did something.

OOC: HELLZ YEAH ALL MY CHARACTERS...

I think.

Corvas was stuffing his face. As usual, he has no life.

Leto blinked, then skipped off humming.

Acier was sleeping on a tree branch...Still.

Haruka was reading under a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back