Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Kinsey smiled and nodded. "Y-yha. I have a friend who can help you."

"Do you need anything?"

Scarlet's face seemed to lighten up slightly. "You do? Oh, I-- and my family-- would be so grateful to you."

Claire tottered into the room, straight to Kinsey. She babbled happily, then sat down at her feet, holding her little blanket.

Eponine turned and just buried her face in the front of Stacey's shirt, crying.

Little Kinsey reached for Claire, picking her up. She then looked to Scarlet. "I hope you don't mind me picking her up.. but yes, if you'll come with me, I can help."

Stacey placed a hand on her head.

Scarlet said, "Yes, I'll go with you. Just let me get ready." She added, And it's perfectly fine if you pick her up. She likes attention."

Claire smiled brilliantly up at Little Kinsey, reaching out and touching her hair. "Waa~" She cooed.

Eponine just kept crying, cuddling close to him and wrapping her arms around him.

Little Kinsey nodded and looked at Claire. "Aren't you adorable~"

Stacey stroked her head. "Ssh."

Claire smiled and laughed, clapping her hands. She then reached out and touched Kinsey's hair, amazed.

Blanch said, "Her name's Claire!"

Eponine said, "He told me he loved me! He said that he would keep me forever!"

Little Kinsey looked at Claire. "Hi Claire. I see you like my hair."

"Sshh... You're to good for him."

Claire squeaked in response, gently holding the hair, before letting it go and clapping her hands together. She leaned over and kissed Little Kinsey's nose.

Blanch said, "When you have a baby, you'll be able to take good care of him."

Eponine said, "I'm not good for anyone. I'm nothing."

Her cheeks turned red and she looked at Claire, smiling and making a funny face. "You think so, Blanch?"

"You're good for me. Because I'm nothing too."

Claire laughed at the funny face, clapping her hands again.

Blanch said, "Yup! You'll be great!"

Eponine drew back and stared up at him. "Stacey... what?"

"I guess I have pieces of her still inside me. Huh." Little Kinsey sat down, placing Claire in her lap.

Stacey shook his head. "Nothing."

"Maybe," Blanch said, smiling. "But it could be good."

Claire said, "EEEE! : D"

Eponine said, "it's not nothing!" She gently grabbed his collar. "Tell me.. show me.. what you mean."

OOC: *uses Batman skills* I'm on the DSi! Da da da da da da da da da da da BATMANN!

She stroked Claire's head. "I wish they bottled baby smell."

Stacey looked at her, his expression grave. He took a hand and placed it on her forehead. "I'll show you my past." His hand glowed as he began showing her certain events- some equal to her misery.

Blanch said, "I like the way she smells when her diaper is clean. But not when it's dirty."

Claire giggled, then fiddled with the purple bow tied in her hair.

Eponine felt like she was outside of her body, watching everything as someone else, watching Stacey's pain. And she suddenly didn't feel alone anymore. She didn't have to suffer by herself. There was someone like her.

Little Kinsey smiled. "I'm starting to wish Frederich was a girl now. Boys grow up.. way to fast."

Stacey dropped his hand. He looked at Eponine and sighed heavily. "I don't know what to do with you.."

Blanch said, "But boys are fun! And you can teach him to be a... gentle man!"

Claire tugged the ribbon out of her hair, then squealed, trying to put it back on.

Eponine shook her head, her eyes wide. "Just... don't make me leave, don't send me away. Please."

ooc- BOO!

Bria died. so did......Zack, Rico, Zoe, uhh...... Shikelo, and... is that it? The end. The obligation is gone, how can I roleplay when all of my characters are dead?

Not that anyone will remember the person who sttarted this roleplay on page ten of the FIRST volume and stayed until... like... volume three ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL!

ooc- BOO

The memory of me is long gone. Joined: page ten Left: volume three

I LOVE YOU! (yes, even the people who joined too late to remeber me)

ooc- Oh my gosh!

It's so good to talk to you!

Wow, you just brought back a ton of memories! I joined Page 1!

ooc- iknowiknowiknow! I'm so impressed! (not sarcasm ><)

I wish I could play again, but i'm certain that I wouldnt be fully exepted, after being gone for so long DX Ohwells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back