Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did you ever think that maybe she's not.. reciprocating her feelings, because she's trying to save you, or herself?"

"I mean, she acted as if being near you would put you in danger. Maybe she's trying to save you."

This irritated Ebil. "I don't need protectin'!"

He tried to get back to his feet but ended up falling onto his knees.

Caius, on the other hand, had retreated to the mountains.

LOOOOL.

Megan was busying herself cutting open people and putting their guts into jars. She carefully took someone's heart out of their chest, taking a bite out of the heart, blood pouring into her mouth. She was taking cannibalism to a new level. She cackled with glee, biting into the heart more.

Zoey jumped into the sunlight when suddenly her skin shimmered. She felt no need to hide her secret any longer, she was a vampire.

Kyro found Megan because he felt like being an RP Gary Stu and said, "Hey, you ate all of the stuff I like to eat! That's so horrible of you! I wanted to eat the left kidney!" He scowled and started stalking towards her angrily, ready for a fight over bloody human insides; they did taste good though. He bit Megan's head.

SHOOP-DA-WHOOP WUZ CHAGRIN'D

Chuck Norris entered the RP without an form because he’s epic like that and pwned everyone so hard they were quadruple-killed.

Megan was ANGRY. She kicked Kyro's balls. "DON'T EAT MY HEAD YOU SEXUAL PREDATOR!" Then some of the flesh peeled from her skull to reveal white, glittery skin.

CHERRY PIE ATE CHUCK NORRIS BEFORE HE COULD DIE. PWNED.

Edward Cullen sparkled and conjured Bella. Bella ran around and into a tree and started crying. Renesmee canoodled with Jacob.

Everyone was pwn’d by Grace’s presence.

Edward Cullen over 9000 realised that the sun was shining out of his a**.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back