Seize the Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel placed her bag down next to Cade's. "Oh, the name's Ciel. People usually call me Cici. What's yours?"

"Oh, Cici, that's a cute name. I'm Cade, people usually call me...uh...Cade." He said with a small laugh, taking a sigh of relief when he put another bag down.

Ciel smiled and let out a breathy laugh, putting another bag down. "Cade... That's a nice name,"

Cade nodded. "Thanks." he told her, frowning. "Hey Cici, you got any plans for tonight?" he asked, thinking of something.

Ciel shook her head. "No, I don't believe so... Why do you ask?"

Ciel tilted her head. "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Just meet me in that alley over there tonight around midnight. It's a surprise." Cade gave a mysterious grin. "Thanks for the help again."

"Uh... Alright." Ciel mumbled with a nod. "Oh, anytime."

Ciel looked around as she walked down the street. After a short while, she reached the alley. "Cade?"

"Hey CiCi, glad you made it." Cade said with a warm smile. "follow me, we're going to mess with the police's power generator."

"Glad you think that way." Cade said, using the dumpster to climb ontop of a building. Jumping from building to building would be the easiest way to get there.

Ciel followed after Cade, still grinning. "It's about time someone messed with the damnn police."

Cade nodded, laughing and taking her hand. "Come, hold onto me, I'm an expert." he said, running and jumping from building to building.

"Alright," Ciel said with a nod. She jumped right alongside Cade, stumbling every now and again.

Case made sure Ciel was okay, before getting to the police station and going to the generator, damaging it. "Join in on the fun."

Ciel smiled and brought her leg up, kicking it into the generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back