Seize the Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few more minutes, the alarms went off and Cade grabbed her hand again, running off back to their initial meeting place. He fell down, tired, and pulled Ciel down with him, laughing a bit at the fun they had.

Ciel squeaked when she was pulled down. She started giggling and smiled. "I haven't had fun like that for ages!"

Cade nodded. "Well I'm glad you did." he said, still laughing and trying to catch his breath. "Well now that that's done and the police won't be out, wanna go on a little date?"

Cade nodded with a smile, getting up and taking her to an abandoned amusement park. "Government shut it down, but I can make the rides work."

Ciel smiled, staring at everything with wide eyes. "Awesome!"

Cade nodded in agreement, starting up the ferris wheel. "Come on, let's get on."

Ciel grinned and ran over, sitting in one of the seats and looking over at Cade, waiting for him to join her.

Cade joined her and the wheel starting moving. "What law do you hate most?" he asked softly.

"I don't know..." Ciel said with a shrug. "The law against free speech. You so much as say anything bad about the government in public, they'll beat you down."

"I hate the marriage laws. You're not even allowed to kiss anyone unless you're married." Cade sighed. "And that's the only law I haven't broken yet, another reason it pisses me off."

Ciel tilted her head. "I guess I've never really thought about that law much... "

"I have. I wanna break every law, pi** them off as much as possible." Cade explained. "But problem is I'm so busy breaking other laws I have no time to date, in fact this is my first ever."

Ciel nodded. "This is my first also... I haven't broken all of the laws, but a great deal of them. I want to show these bastards that they don't own me or anyone else."

"Well maybe we can break one more..." Cade said very softly, having a blush on his face.

Ciel blushed slightly and looked over at Cade, not sure what to say.

I ship itttt.

Me too. Which is kinda sad cause we're now like the only two regular rpiers so all our character don't really have any other choses.

Cade just leaned in, closing his eyes and kissing Ciel softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah >__< We need to find a new site to RP on. ;^;

Ciel blushed heavily and placed her hand on Cade's chest to push him away. She didn't though, she was frozen.

Yeah :( , that or get more here. We'll think of something.

Cade slowly pulled away, blushing and opening his eyes. The ferris wheel had stop, and they were stuck at the top.

Yeah x.o

Ciel's face was bright red and she stared around herself, enjoying the view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back