Seize the Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cade frowned, he needed a ring. He decided he would steal one later for her. "Next, we need to make you pregnant." He blushed. "But what's the point, it's not like the test will be positive anyway."

Ciel nodded, frowning slightly. "Yeah, you have to wait for a month or so before you could even come up with a positive..."

Cade just pulled her into a hug. "I don't want you to die, this is all my fault."

Ciel shook her head, wrapping her arms around Cade. "No, it's not..."

Cade looked down. "I got a plan, but I don't know if you'll like it..."

"Well, we gotta get you pregnant, cause no matter what it's worth it. If we pull this off they'll be keeping a close eye on you, making sure it wasn't rigged, and if it doesn't...well no hurt trying. Next, we gotta get every pregnancy test we can, and hope one somehow is a false positive."

Ciel hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Alright then..."

Ciel crossed her arms awkwardly, wondering how they were going to pull this off.

Ciel stayed silent, looking at her feet and following Cade.

Cade brought her back to his house, and opened the door. "I feel horrible. You're stuck with me if we live, and we could both die if this doesn't work..."

"I-it's fine... I don't mind being stuck with you. I just don't want to die..."

"I should have just let myself die instead of risking your life. It's just well...when we kissed last night I felt something I'd never felt before."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back