Seize the Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cade slowly pulled her Into a hug, cold and wanting to stay close for warmth.

Ciel tensed slightly, shifting a bit. She relaxed after a minute or two. "It's beautiful up here..."

"It really is." Cade whispered, before frowning. They would have to somehow get down soon. For now he just stayed there, holding Ciel in his arms. It just felt so right for him, like they had been together before.

Ciel took in a deep breath. She continued to look around with wide eyes. "Yeah..."

Ciel looked down at the ground far below her. "C-cade? How will we get down?"

"I'm...I'm not sure..." he said sleepily, dosing off.

I'm going to sleep now too. Happy valentines day xD

Happy Valentine's day xDD G'night

Ciel looked over at Cade and sighed, deciding against waking him.

Case woke up to police sirens, him and Ciel were under arrest. They were taken down and thrown in the police car.

Ciel glared at the police when she was thrown in the car. "Let us out of here!" she snarled.

"Cade Williams, it appears you have committed every crime, you do know that means the death penalty..." The police said, looking up their records. "As for you," he said, referring to Cici. "You have a month of slave labor."

Cici narrowed her eyes. "How do you know he's broken all laws? You have no proof that he broke the marriage law."

"We have camera in the amusement park, he wave cameras everywhere." Cade looked down, feeling terrible he didn't know. "Well... Did you know me and Ciel are engaged? And...uh...she's pregnant! You wouldn't make our kid grow up fatherless, would you?" he asked, knowing it was a long shot but still worth a try.

Ciel nodded, catching on immediately. "Exactly! I couldn't manage being a single mother!"

"Well...bring in the pregnancy test tommorow..." the cop said. "We'll let you free today, but tomorrow you guys bring it or you both get the death penalty."

Ciel glanced over at Cade nervously, but turned back to the cop with a solid expression. "Alright, fine... Just let us out..."

The cop nodded, unlocking the doors. Cade looked at Ciel, walking out of the car. "So...will you marry me?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood slightly.

Ciel gave a small smile. "Sure," she whispered, looking at her feet with a small blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back