Shining Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for agreeing with me. everybody says that they are total copies of webkinz. but nope! WAY different. I have one. If you want one, go to a Hallmark store nearby, and they probally have both! try 'em!
I think I want a Webkinz and a Shining Stars to prove that they are diffrent. I know other people have but I'd like to see for myself.

-C.M.

I might try an SS. But their weird in my eyes. I'm trying to find the Webkinz Black Lab.
Memetchitamagotchi, I agree. They're in the same catagory, just different stuff.
I have a black lab. Got it in January! There really soft and adorable! :(

So lucky!
Why don't you try ordering it from a place in the internet? That's what my mom is starting to do for all of the Webkinz I want because their getting harder and harder to find in stores. Hey, the internet might cost more but it's better that waiting for months! :)

Why don't you try ordering it from a place in the internet? That's what my mom is starting to do for all of the Webkinz I want because their getting harder and harder to find in stores. Hey, the internet might cost more but it's better that waiting for months! :D
I'll keep my eyes on Amazon.

But my mom wants to wait for it to come in stores.

Okay, shoosh. Don't start a fight.
Webkinz started in 2005

Shining Stars started in... 2006

but I have both. If you've NEVER played Shining Stars before, you can't say that! I have it, and you can have 3 worlds, ( 3 houses ) On webkinz, you can only have... 1!

shiningstars did NOT copy webkinz, and if they did, then why is it so different!!!!
I love them! I have a unicorn named Mimitchi!

The Black Lab went from 50 bucks, to 30, to 20!!!!!!!!
My mom believes that that means that it's hitting them stores!
Who knows! Yesterday I went to Hallmark and they didn't have any. All they had were those pitifull Shining Stars. :gozarutchi:

i have not been 2 hallmark in a long time, but i know they sell webkinz and shining stars. Online clubs are very enjoyable aren't they?

they sell webkinz, webkinz charms, and webkinz trading cards at a place around where

i live around Hopscotch. my friend's mom is a cashier there.

Well, I just decided to make this poll to see what you guys thought of the new Shining stars by Russ. I think that they are soooo copying Webkinz by Ganz! I will NEVER, EVER get one! :(
I got a new one! It's a horse named mametchi!

They don't seem like a copy to webkinz. Cause webkinz makes different animals and shining stars makes just teddy bears with codes. Did webkinz make teddy bears? No. So that's ione big difference there.

I wude say that shining stars a 3year olld vershin of webkinz I have a webkinz not a shining star . I saw the site thue.

Okay, shoosh. Don't start a fight.

Webkinz started in 2005

Shining Stars started in... I'm not quite sure

but I have both. If you've NEVER played Shining Stars before, you can't say that! I have it, and you can have 3 worlds, ( 3 houses ) On webkinz, you can only have... 1!

shiningstars did NOT copy webkinz, and if they did, then why is it so different!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You'r right!Worlds are not houses and there is a theater it's nothing like webkinz! I have a owl.

Well, I've kinda changed my mind, Shining Stars are very cute, but I still wouldn't buy one. The site is for three year olds and the games stink. That is my new oppinion. :)

I hate shining stars! It's this butt stupid (in my opinion) copy cat of webkinz they evin stole pink poodle and they are waking there own little wagic w in their case star on their paw I bet the russ company bought a webkinz saw wat it was like and made their own cheapy version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back