Shining Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With every great toy comes knock offs, execpt for the Wii :huh:

I saw the com com. You can see it on ShiningStars.com.

It's sorta a good idea, but the names not really creative and the digital ones look like preschool cartoon characters.

Absolutly no offence to anyone. I see a lot of things (almost said thongs LOL) with different eyes.

I think the Webkinz website is better than the Shining Stars one but I think that the shining stars stuffed animals are much cuter and are better quality than the webkinz stuffed animals.

same.The quailty is kinda poor, on webkinz part, but when I went to the shining stars website, it was so confusing, just to even find the play button, even though I wasn't going to play!

mametchi :huh:
True!

I am holding my reindeer webykinz right now. They sooooo are totally coping! I don't care if they are cuter. They stole! And stealing is BAD!

I have the theme song of Shing stars in my head...*Shinying staaaaaars the star in your room that you create..* :huh:

Shining stars are horrible! They are JUST LIKE WEBKINZ!!!! Webkinz are SOOOOOO much better. I will never ever like Shining stars.

For those who hate shining stars, you'll love this.

About last month when I went to Cardsmart, they DID have Webkinz! Yay! Only they took off all their shining stars of the shining stars shelf for their large stock of Webkinz. Only later did I see that they put up a sign saying about old Webkinz deals (they wanna get rid of them) over the SS sign, then I went into the back of the store, there were about three on the shelf with the Beanies and the rest were shoved in a box by the shelf.

I might get one, but I'm looking out for a snail, holiday Lab, and see if I can get my hands on an E.T. becuse I love E.T.

Shinning Stars are O.K.Like WhiteStorm said,they are copying webkinz a lot,

but they're fine.I don't have any of them.

Sorry, but a YEAR ago i said that shining stars didn't copy webkinz. Adoptme.com was first, and they are all different. So, maybe webkinz DID steal the idea, but like i said, every single webkinz in the WHOLE world, are differ. :)

Sorry, but a YEAR ago i said that shining stars didn't copy webkinz. Adoptme.com was first, and they are all different. So, maybe webkinz DID steal the idea, but like i said, every single webkinz in the WHOLE world, are differ. :eek:
I just went on Adoptme.com and registered in about 2 seconds! But it's reeeeeeally bad, so whether Webkinz and Shining Stars copied or not, I'm glad they did! Because it was definitely an improvement on an online virtual pet! I personally like Webkinz and Shining Stars just the same, because I think they're both cool neat toys and there isn't one better. We don't all have to 'take sides' over Webkinz or SS! I love both the concepts! I don't personally own an SS but my friend does and she loves it! And I own a Webkinz and love that too. We basically help each other raise our virtual pets! So I'm going to act like a bit of a peacemaker here and ask you all to just stop this immature SS v Webkinz war! The companies may be fighting, that is very common for similar makes to be constantly in competition with one another and it is very likely that Ganz and whoever make Shining Stars are competitors for the best toy - but that's not our problem! We're just the kids who enjoy the toys they make, and we shouldn't get caught up with someone else's battle. If this topic does make you angry and upset about people dissing the toy you like, then I suggest you don't keep coming onto the topic and just ignore it! I hope this post does make some sort of difference; even just to one person. That would be an achievement; making some peace in a forum full of arguments and bashers. Maybe it's best if the topic just went away? But as I don't think that's likely to happen, don't flame me, please, that's just my opinion. I love both Shining Stars and Webkinz. End the war.

~bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back