Shining Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't seem like a copy to webkinz. Cause webkinz makes different animals and shining stars makes just teddy bears with codes. Did webkinz make teddy bears? No. So that's ione big difference there.
they have more then teddy bears they evin stole the pink poodle! you can see their commercial for proof!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for agreeing with me. everybody says that they are total copies of webkinz. but nope! WAY different. I have one. If you want one, go to a Hallmark store nearby, and they probally have both! try 'em!
Why? They are a copy of webkinz! If i had a ss I would kill it and let it starve!

they have more then teddy bears they evin stole the pink poodle! you can see their commercial for proof!
Yeah. They stole the Pink Poodle. They also sorta stole the Lab and the Beagle Bagel. And the cow (only that it has a bell on it).

They also stole the Black Cat and a little of the reindeer.

I might SECRETLY ask Santa for one, just so I can see how stupid it is and have a bad guy in my Webbie series when I start it off.

They are like a cheaper version of Webkinz. Neopets has a lot of knock-offs and Webkinz has shining stars as a knock off. They even have a shooting star on their paw like Webkinz have a magic W. Also they are working on a flamingo ss while webkinz has been working on one for a while. SS is also making a snail which is also kinda resemblent to the Webkinz Turtle, the snail has a star on its shell and Webkinz turtle has a W on it's shell. From all the screenshots that I saw it looks very cheap. Are there even any places other then your world?

I think Shining Stars are really cute!

and yes, the are less exspensev!

But i dont no wich is better!

i cant really say cause i've never been on theshining stars web.

But i love Webkinz!

Uh... shining WHAT? What exactly is it??? Supply a pic please...
Shinging Stars

Its a stuffed aniamal, and you get a secret code and name a star after your pet

Really its JUST like Wedkinz

Shining Stars isn't really a creative name. It's kinda hard to find SS stuff on Google. If you really wanna search up SS on google, you have to put "Russ Shining Stars" in quotes and with Webkinz just type in "Webkinz." It's a cute name and very creative.

Web=Internet

Kins=Family (that's what it says in the dictionary)

Then with just a z replacing the s!

I dont have one yet... :-( When I get it, I will PM it to Squidward is Cool and you.Im planning on getting the Ally Cat or the Black Cat... Idk, the only one I dont like is the Gorilla...
i dont lke that one ether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back