Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added to signature:

Advertisments to read my log,

My RP,

A forum to help me pick a new tama,

and my Pokemon!

Sig; Lyrics to Best of You

BG; idek

Avatar: Squid girl being a boss and spitting out squid ink onto pasta.

Sig: "You Make Me Feel" - Cobra Starship lyrics

My avatar used to be a Jigglypuff in a pudding bowl, now, it's a censored Jigglypuff.

Snow Miku, but might change to the crazy version of my cartoon self.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatar: Normally Squid Girl, but for today it is a blacked out, censored avatar.

Sig: Would be lyrics to "You Make Me Feel", but now it's blacked out by SOPA.

Avatar: Chococat from Sanrio series. He's so adorable and reminds me of my black kitty, Felix :3

Username: StarryEyedDreamer was my first ever e-mail address when I was 12 years old. I had picked it at the time because I had considered myself to be a starry-eyed-dreamer. The name has stuck ever since.

Signature: "Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures." I love this quote. Fiction is translated as the imagination of the mind, reality is what we see/what society says and obscure is to make hidden or twist. I really connect with this quote, but not simply because I love to read fiction. I always seem to be lost in my own fantasy/imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why: It was probably inspired by the "DOOM" videogames, but it's just something I chose because I liked it. It is not intended to offend anyone; I don't do witchcraft or demonic stuff or anything like that.

Username and why: The Ultimate Doomer. It comes from the title of a videogame I play, "The Ultimate DOOM". Fans of that game call themselves "Doomers".

Signature: Pretty simple. It's just a greeting to my Tama-Friends and a note about me being on Tamagotchi Wikia. :)

changed some stuff:

sig: sopa, but since it was killed...i dunno. too lazy to change it. xD

username: i thought it was cool?

Okay, here are some changes:

Avatar: Supposed to be Canada from Hetalia (I don't even watch Hetalia xDD), but for some reason it hasn't changed yet. WHY IS IT NOT CANADA?! >.<

Signature: Changed it to match my new avatar (which hasn't shown up yet) which is why it says "My avatar: Yes, it's Canada! <3"

Okay, here are some changes:

Avatar: Supposed to be Canada from Hetalia (I don't even watch Hetalia xDD), but for some reason it hasn't changed yet. WHY IS IT NOT CANADA?! >.<

Signature: Changed it to match my new avatar (which hasn't shown up yet) which is why it says "My avatar: Yes, it's Canada! <3"
Ignore the slashed out stuff, it has been successfully changed for a few days, and I now DO watch Hetalia xD

Username: Well, Mametchi has always been my favorite character and he will be forever.

Avatar: (O_O) Well, just a picture from a Japanese-only episode of the Tamagotchi anime of Thief Papillon (a.k.a. Lovelin) disguised as Chamametchi, and Detective Anpan (a.k.a. Mametchi).

Signature: Just a few sayings, and my usernames on other sites so you know where to find me.

Username - I have hats :3

Avatar - I thought it was cute :)

Signature - excerpt from one of my favorite poems :)

Name- Forget how I came up with it. I really wish I could change it now, it's far too long...

Signature- Advertisements. :D My log, my Tumblr, and declaring my love for my iD L. :)

Avatar- My iD L with Hello Kitty. Wouldn't that be paradise, a world of Tamas and Hello Kitty...

Excuse me, I must go daydream.

My avatar is my 3DS Mii. My signature is the lyrics to "Jar Of Hearts" by Christina Perri.

I CHANGED MY AVATAR! Now it's four pics from my favorite Tamagotchi ep! I'm gonna change it again. It will be Lovelitchi (disguised as Chamametchi) kissing Mametchi again except it won't be close up. It's ADORABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back