Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Signiture is a cheesy joke about a bear

My avvie is my Tamagotchi lanyard

My siggy is full of random stuff LOL but here's a list of what's in it LOL

a quote by me, and advice to my friend

link to a random quiz

hedgehogs xD

rabbits xD

avvie is eridan wow hot a babbiwhat

sig is all those friendly people / funeral suits { basically my favourite song ever }

Signature is a variation on the phrase "Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup" I altered it to fit a more roboty theme.

Slight signature change

My school seems to love comic sans, so I put the pairing TKHS x comic sans. And I wrote it in comic sans.

Avatar: Dirk Strider. sooooo coooool

Sig: Gypsy Bard lyrics and Grimdark Rose

Last edited by a moderator:

siggy is violetchi and my collection :>

Avi: My role-play character Ice Wolf, whom I have role-played with since 1999. Shes a white werewolf with black markings. A good friend of mine made this one because I am always confused.

Siggy: My favorite quote from my favorite book "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (there are several books in this series and I am not 100% sure which one it actually appears in at this moment.) by Douglas Adams.

Last edited by a moderator:
My avatar is Pusheen the cat from Tumblr. It's cute and I like cute things. I'm pretty sure most of us do otherwise we wouldn't be here xD

And my username.. well, I'm a heavy gamer. Kiruu is the gamertag I took up on Grand Fantasia and its stuck ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back