So, how was your day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dog Abby licking my face at 5 and 6 in the morning.

my mum yelling at me to get up at 7:30 in the morning (I really slept in)

Had a bagel and choco milk for breakfast.

My mum telling me I have ear surgery tomorrow. (ugh)

Had an awesome recess at school (Me and my sisters Kayte and Katrina were carving chalk and saying it was Chuck Noris. We were OBSESSED)

Had a gigglesome Sex Ed class.

Had an hour of soccer during Phys Ed

Came home

Listened to my MP4

Came on tamatalk

Made a new tt role play

Posted a lot of things

Mum asking if I wanted tomatoe on my BLT (duh)

Posted in here

More to come. :mellow:

A typical school day that I made crazy time.

My nerdish rep continues as I score incredibly high in my Music exam results! Vamos! [ That's, like, excited cheering, in Spanish. ]

I created a new trend, and it's spreading.

Linds brought in her camera and stalked me all day long. There are some seriously hilarious pictures of me on that thing. xD

A small but incredibly amusing food fight occured between Dylan and I at lunch, and I became a princess. [ Long story. ]

I fell and dropped my fruit salad. People clapped.

I got to take the bus with a ton of people and made some new mini friends!

Everyone copied me when I was congratulating the passers-by for being such beautiful beings.

I got home and painted my nails with neon polka dots again, then remembered tomorrow is school and had to get rid of it all.

A very successful day in the life.

I just sat around the house... Then at four, my friend picked me up, we went downtown, watched this band, then went to Whole Foods Market. I thought I saw Gerard Way, so I threw a cup at him, then ran away. Then I realized that it probably wasn't him.

Fun fun.

Woke up. Rolled my fat, burnt butt out of bed.

Did my morning routine.

Got late to school.

Did school work. Called Romeo a pedophile.

Yadda yadda yaa.

Invented a game called 'Swoccer'

Got home.

And here we are.

Today I woke up early cuz Jen was walking with me to schoolio :)

So, being my birthday, mummy came and woke me up to give me my presents. Then I did the normal things of a normal morning, as well as kicking over my cat's meat food, which was yuckyyy >.<. Then Jen came and we stayed on the computer until we had to go, though the computer was being all freezy.

So then we walked to school, and came into class. First thing we did was tell Mr K about our long weekend [so baby-ish xD] and yeah. Then we had to write a recount bout the weekend and stuff. During that time, I drew on the desk, and filled in mine and Jen's 'Random Book'.

Then we had lunch. Jen and I spent lunch walking around, arranging a soon-to-be film clip, and trying to hide from Sarah, as she is being a meanie again. When it was class time again, on the way, Kaitlin hugged Jen. Kylie kept on trying to persuade Kaitlin to hug me, but Kaitlin refused, so now I know who my one and only true enemy is.

Then we had to do this weird 'Self Evaluation' thinggy, about maths and english. I said that I'm satisfactory at both xD. After that, we had to decide what different types of chairs to get for our class, so we had to line up in height order. I was the tallest, as always. Everyone got child chairs, but I had to get an adult chair... like, a teacher chair.

Next we had recess, which was very boring. We spent that time looking for Emily's lunchbox, and practising our film clip. Jen and I also swapped sandwhiches, like we always do 8D

After thaaaaat, we had science. We went around the school measuring the wind of each place... the carpark was the windiest :) And then we had reading, though I didn't have a book so I was drawing in the Random Book. We then painted our mini Planetarium that we're making for schoooool.

I then walked Jen to OSHC, and then walked home and ate some dinner, etc. Mummy left for work, and here I am now, on MSN, and seeming pathetic while worrying that one of my closest friends ever may leave TT.

Not to great, sadly. It started off well enough, and rather late and boring since I'm out of school, but then there was a fight in the house... and we might actually have to kick my own Mother out of the house.

I think that is officially the suckiest thing that you would have to do to your mother, really

Woke up

School- mostly math, and I got my exams back :)

We went outside because my french teacher has nothing else to do, and Ruthie and I played songs on our iPod at the same time and would sing them while swinging around a pole until we got dizzy. like pole dancers

Eavesdropped on an intesnse conversation on the bus .. ^.^

Came home, made Lean Cuisine and muffin mix mixed with water.

It was a 7/10 kind of day :D

GREAT!

Kinda weird. five GREAT days in a row.

Okay, so went to school.

We played Mexican Dodgeball. Got hit in the face by Andres. Hahah

Lunch. (Sat with jose, Al, Andres, Ash, Jess and Frank. Ha)

Then we all went down to the lake and watched teh guys play tackle football.

And we sat.

And rumors. hahaha

Now I'm happy:)

This morning sucked because I was feeling sick and I had to go help out with the summer math program at my brother's school. And both of my eyes swelled up because my contacts were leaving them too dry. The eye doctor said I had keratosis and blood vessels growing into my cornea, so grrrrreat. It hurts, I can't wwear contacts or makeup for 2 weeks, and I have to take all this medicine.

Then, I was on myspace and found out people from school were talking bad things about me. It hurts my feelings, but not everyone cliques and make friends, so I'm trying to be positive. ;] After all, haters make you famous. And I worry too much, I really do, like I have worrying problems so that's probably alll this was.

I just got back from the gas station to get food., It was pretty boring, and now my family is annoying me. I'm probably going to bed soon and hopefully tomorrow will be better. Hahah.

Lunch was awesome today. I had a really funny conversation with my 2 friends and the cripple kid =]

To add on to my day, a kid got suspended for making a guy bleed in the nose. Our school has such a good reputation other than him -.-

But he got suspended! And when he comes back on music day, I'mma so tease him of how much of a better drummer I am than him.

The start was crap.

I was really tired and all. I had to take my iron tablets and I hate having things in my mouth. I dried to dry swallow but ended up throwing up last nights dinner. Then I felt sick and couldn't stomach breakfast. I was hungry as.

School school school. Surprise party for Grace. The cake tasted like butt so I had to pretend I was still sick so I didn't have to eat anymore.

Home home home.

Okay, woke up, did everything. I walked to school, and Jen walked a little to meet me cuz she couldn't be bothered sitting there and waiting. We then walked to class, and talked a little xD

Then school actually started. First thing we had was assembly. People did dances... about aliens... and one of the dance's used the Star Wars theme music as their background music, and I was like ''KRYSTALL! I NEED YOU!'' to Jen and she freaked out. Assembly was boring, really. Akuch was playing with these weird little magnets :/

After assembly, we went to the library. We did some handwriting at first, which was real weird, but whatever. Jen and I didn't do much, cuz we were drawing in that lovely Random Book. Then we had to do a Lexile test. It pretty much tests your reading. Jen finished it, but I couldn't sign in for a while, so I didn't get it done. I fell off the chair a couple of times, and everything was insanely hilarious.

Later we had lunch. Jen got a special card thinggy for being polite and having manners, so she got to go to the principal to get a present. She got a skipping rope and decided to give it to me [awwuh, how lovely <3 ~]. We practised our film clip a bit, and just randomly sat around.

Theeeeen we had performing arts. We got to draw on cement with chalk 8D. So Jen and I both wrote our names, and random Short Stack references which everyone threatened on rubbing out D:

Next we had maths. Some shizzleness bout decimals and stuff. We soon got to have recess, and Jen and I took the netball outside, practised our film clip and just had fuuuun. After that we had knitting, and I was failing. I'mma terribly slow knitter, and am behind everyone else. All the elderly ladies make fun of me D:

When it was home time for everyone, we had netball practise which was REALLY boring. We didn't even play a proper game. Was just drills, and running basically.

I soon came home, had dinner, and went on the computer. Between that time and now, I've talked to many people on MSN, and talked on the phone to Jen and Maria. 'Twas lovely. Also I webcammed Michelle : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back