So, how was your day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty boring.

-Got up

-Ate a Hoagie XD

-Got on Laptop

-Watched Pushing daisies while snacking on Chips and Blueberry Granola

-Put good smelling lotion on my body

-Watched TV a little

-Got back on laptop

Craptastic! You know when you wake up to a text from your mom saying, "Your car has a flat tire" it's just going to be an all around bad day, which goes well with my bad night last night :|

I'll elaborate because I need to rant X3

So last night I was driving home from my friend's house. Speeding as usual I see what looks like a truck behind me because the lights are eye-level and blinding. He was so close to me I joked about it being a cop and made a siren noise. Then I saw the lights XD It was indeed a cop. So I pulled over and he just sped on by. So I don't even know why he was pulling me over. Had it been for speeding, I would have gotten a fatty ticket.

Onto the next part. This morning I got this text from my mom as said above. Went upstairs to look at my car, and it was indeed flat. Sitting on the rim flat. So I'm livid. I go looking for my grandma to ask about using grandpa's car for errands until Saturday when I can get the tire fixed. They aren't home. So I take the dogs out and they get home while I'm outside.

I went upstairs to ask my grandma about the car, and she says to ask my grandpa because it's technically his car. Great. I already know he doesn't like me driving his car. So I go to ask him about the car, and he says, "Oh no, not my car. You can take the BMW". Lemme set something straight real quick. My grandpa drives an automatic 1995 Toyota Camry. Safe car. Easy to drive. My grandma's car, the BMW is a stick shift 1972 BMW that I don't know how to drive. Not a safe car, and if something happens to it, parts have to be imported. There's no logic there.

Now. My friend stayed the night, and didn't have her car with her. So I was supposed to take her home to get said car. Now I can't because my grandpa is being ridiculous and my grandma refuses to drive that far. So we had to call her mom to come get us so my friend could help me with errands. We end up not even running my errands because I'm so irritated about my car.

We go to Pep Boys to get fix-a-flat so I can at least get it to where I can sorta-kinda drive. My other friend works there and promises along side her manager, that with the rewards card of her's, the repair is free. Come home with can, I get that gunk all over my hands(ew). Go to Chevron to fill it with a bit of air and head back to Pep Boys. They say it costs $15. I throw a fit saying a manager(which she is) told me it was free. They talked and because I was told by management it was free and threatened to go elsewhere, I got my way.

Apparently there was "part of a razor blade" stuck in my tire. The only thing I can think that even resembles a razor blade was the bridge I drove over the day before on my way home from vacation. It has metal grates on it, and it's brand new. Then I'm told that they can't do anything more to the tire because of the fix-a-flat, and need to just get a brand new tire within the week.

So yeah. My day wasn't so good, but with the text I got this morning, it was to be expected.

The day after I get home from vacation, I get bombarded with stupidity. Great to be home >.<

Sorry for the rant, lol.

First up I woke up. Did everything that was needed. Woke up early cuz Jen asked me to get to school earlier so we can talk about the Sway Sway Baby film clip. So I walked to school, and waited for Jen. Then we played with our phones, which we smuggled into school.

Then the beginning school bell rang. First thing we did was spelling, I think. Well in the first third we did spelling, maths, and that's pretty much all. That half was hell boring.

After that we had lunch. I bought 2 donuts and a strawberry milk from the canteen, and gave one donut to Jen. She was happy. Very very happy. We spent the rest of that time with our phones, and shivering from the coldness.

Next we had social skills. We had next door's teacher come and talk to us about friendship and stuff. We listed all the different types of friends and stuff. She was like ''Who has net friends?'' and I was like ''MEEEEEEEEEEE! ESTHERHUNTRKRYSTALSTARRYWEIWEI ETC ETC!'' and she got angered. We then had to list the good things a friend does to become your friend. I didn't do that because I interrupted the teacher with my TTness, so I had to sit out.

So after that the whole Gym Class watched The Magic School Bus [both the senior and the junior units], apart from me, who was sitting there on the computer researching my science because of that earlier interruption.

Then we had recess. Jen and I spent that time practising for our film clip thing we might make, and shivering because of the coldness (12C). That's not that cold for some people.

Next we went to the computer room. I was swinging on the chair, and fell back because Jen pushed me. We were researching the Greek Mythology for our zodiac constellation thinggy. I found loads of info on mine, so I helped Jen after that.

After the computer room, we had to do silent reading. Everyone was so silent, and Jen had to go help out with the disabled kids at the school next door to ours. Soon after we finished silent reading, Jen came back, and we went on the computers in our classroom. We looked at all the sports day and assembly pictures, which were all really retarded. I'm so tall in all of them, its not funny. So then the home bell went, and Jen and I stole -someone-'s pencilcase for some reason. Thats where I found a fluro pink texta... and an orange highlighter.

I then walked home, opened the door, had a slice of apple crumble, turned the computer on, and here I am now, typing this.

Told Carrie to google -too un-innocenty to type in-. She got hell on freak out. I laughed hard enough to fall off the chair! x3

@ Ksenia; OMG THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS! 8D I used to love that when I was little. <33

Today was weird.. It rained really hard and had strong winds too. I was wearing a skirt, and.. -x_x-

Last. Day. Of. School ;_;

Ohhmygosh I'm soooo sad.

Before school; I found the mule <3 He got there earlier. Then I noticed he was wearing his Volcom shorts... AGAIN. Two times a week.. I kept telling my friend how wrong I thought it was, and she got really annoyed with me. We got in trouble for sitting on the tables lol. I hugged Jenny before school, and then the mule and his friend were walking so I was all 'eww look at his hair it looks like a girls. and his shorts...' to my friends.

Art; Boooring. I just sat there working on my drawing of Donghae from Super Junior.

Math; We did all sorts of funn math stuff ;P

Language Arts; We just talked... Aghh. My teacher was really harsh, but she's a really good teacher. After she hugged me I felt like crying.

Nutrition; I saw the mule walk by w/ a lollipop ^__^ Aww he was soo cute. Then I said the most perverted things to my friends..

PE; Whoohoo I loved PE today. Racquel wasn't there, but me, Amanda, and Jenny walked around campus and took pics.

History; MY LAST HISTORY CLASS :[ The mule was being cute. I tried to take a pic of him by taking a pic of me and tiliting the camera, but it never worked. Then he went infront of me and Amanda's table and his butt was like totally infront of me. I felt all dead inside and my friend was laughing sooo much. After I took a pic of his back end.... Yeah, we played MASH and my husband was the mule! 7 kids ;D Then the bell rang and I didn't even see the mule leave :[ I said byee to my history teacher then left all sad/happy.

Science; Got to do whatever. I took pics with Chanel <3 then the bell rang and I was all AHHHH.

After school; Hugged Caresse, Amanda, and Jenny ! I had to take my sketchbook from art home ick. Dad and Vicky picked me up and we got KFC and ate at a park. It was yummy. Now I'm home on the comp.

I'M GONNA MISS THE MULE.

It was awesome.

We did a unit test and it went pretty easy

Got to miss class for some police officer speech

I had an awesome lunch today

We did art

And my group did a presentation and my teacher liked it so much we got to do it for the other teacher :)

The only sucky part is I'm sick.

I went to my grandpas funeral.

We ate lunch at a nice place.

I ate alot of cake and threw food at little boys.

It was raining the whole time and we got soaked and my baby brother was cryin the whole time and it sucked!!

Blahh.

I woke up. Did everything that was neccessary to do in the morning. Then I went to netball. We got thrashed. I played WA and WD. Our team only got 3 goals, while the opposing team got 23. So they won by 20 goals... ah well... we did well.

After netball, we went back home. Mum got really angry and started telling me off for not winning and telling me that our team will never win and no one can shoot goals. I hated her then... it sucked. I then went on the computer, had a shower, etc.

We soon left to my birthday party. Before that, we went to try and pick up Hina to go there. She wasn't home... no one was home... so we went back home to get her mum's mobile number. She didn't answer the phone, so Hina didn't get to come to my party. When we got to the Ice Arena [ice skating], we only saw Jen. Akuch hadn't come. So it was a 2 people party only. We got our ice skates on [both size 8], and went ice skating! But we couldn't skate. So we stayed in the baby ice ring, and used a chair to skate around. I fell off twice, because I was being uber careful.

Jen soon got blisters on her foot, so we didn't stay on the ice. We went to the little booth thing, and asked if they had any Short Stack songs to play. They had Princess, and Shimmy A Go Go. Unfortunately, we weren't over 13, therefore we couldn't suggest it. But soon enough, both of 'em played! So that means we aren't the only SS fans in Adelaide. We took a few videos and pictures on my broken camera, and Mark's video camera, of us being all weird. When we realised Shimmy had cut short, we screamed ''WHAT?!'' and everybody kinda stared. We saw 2 kids dressed in Spiderman jumpers, and they were staring at us throughout the whole time. Whenever we looked at them, they'd run away. They were hell cute x3

Not long after, we went to the Pancake Kitchen. Both Jen and I ordered a Short Stack, and a coffee flavoured swiss shake. According to mummy, it was making us drunk and have a very crude humour for kids. We would literally not stop laughing throughout that whole time at the Pancake Kitchen. We were being men, because the mugs the shakes were served in were beer mugs. Jen cracked my jaw, which hurted. I thought mum said Andy bend-a-d*** and we cracked up laughing. That's now a new injoke. We saw a jukebox, and found Shimmy A Go Go on there, so we inserted $1 and played it. It was very very fun.

The way back home was very very fun. We were pretending to be weird people with weird posh accents. We saw a poster saying ''JESUS PERFORMS LIVE!'' and loads of hotels containing ''new beautiful women'' and women that do terrible things for jobs. We saw a shop called 'WORD' which we thought was epicccc. Jen was pushing me over, so I said she was pushing me down. We were very very laughy all the way. We saw a numberplate with ''SIN'' and were making weird things out of numberplates. For example, WZO, was 'Wacky Zebras Only''. We saw the word 'kebab' on a building, and realised it was one of Jen's spelling words. We also saw a Maria Street, and realised Daws Rd backwards, is Dr Swad.

We then got home, watched some of our videos [which caught me falling on the ice D: ], and Jen's dad soon came to pick Jen up. And here I am now, typing this.

[[Wowww, long post much?]]

Epic. Mostly.

I woke up to a bad start. I was thinking about how Jacob likes me and I had to go and vomit. Partly because I'm sick and partly because a fatty likes me. But then I went downstairs and mummy gave me a batman necklace from Diva. Yay!

Then there was dancing. Ms Donna didn't shout at me too much. That was nice. :]

Then we went shopping. We were looking for a LBD for my confirmation. We found a nice one at Portman's but it was $130 so we skipped it. x3 I bought a nice jacket for $85. I went to Diva and mum let me buy a set of 24 bracelets.

And we went to Nanna's for dinner and now I'm home typing this. And you're reading it. :]

Epic. Mostly.
I woke up to a bad start. I was thinking about how Jacob likes me and I had to go and vomit. Partly because I'm sick and partly because a fatty likes me.
OMG. You made my day!

I woke up. We got attacked by a savage cat.

Ate breakfast. Went home.

Now.

Well, the morning wasn't that great, but the anime convention was.

It was great.

Certain things happened (that I shall not mention here) that made me believe my life is complete now. xD

I accidentally kept stalking a guy. o.o Cough. Accidentally. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back