So, how was your day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hor 23 minutes into my day. So far....... tired. (considering it's 1:23 AM Dx)

Talking on MSN and my computer's about to die, x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up. I stayed on the computer 'till 1pm, and in my pyjamas. Also texted Jen a bit, and talked on the phone with Maria. This was the computery part of the day. 'Twas epicccc.

Then mummy came home from her peformance thinggy. We went straight to the shopping centre/mall. We tried to look for a cheap camera, but mummy wouldn't let me get the one that I wanted, though she would have to contribute to the cost if I would've gotten it. We then went to Big W, and mummy got me some Powerade and these furry ugg boot things.

After that, went straight home, and I stayed at home since. I went on the computer again, and yeah. I also had a sandwhich for dinner :) At the moment it's 9:36pm, and I'm watching the old video camera with videos of me on when I was like, 6 and 7. Also PMing Jamie randomly.

-When the day started, I was on MSN with Ksenia, Maria, Michelle, Starry and some other ppls

-Then I left, and slept

-Woke up at like noon

-Had a cookie from Subway.

Idk. It's a pretty normal day.

Well, my headache went away,

And the weather outside is lovely.

My parents are actually supportive of me finding a job for next summer, too.

They said they'll help me find one.

I wasn't expecting their support. :]

But my period is really heavy.

asdfjkl; D:<

Woke up at 8:00. Watched a cartoon, and now I'm afraid to eat clams. Practiced piano, and I'm here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back