Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... maybe all the tamatalk memebers can pm/ email whoever is making the card their signature and he/she can put it on the website or card...

Would all the signatures fit?
if it was an entire site, maybe. maybe there could be categories of signatures, like guides, people on for a year, people on for a month... something like that.

if it was an entire site, maybe. maybe there could be categories of signatures, like guides, people on for a year, people on for a month... something like that.
That's what I said.. just a little different. I meant like all of the people who like anime are in one group.. all the people who have karma are in a group.. and all that..

That's what I said.. just a little different. I meant like all of the people who like anime are in one group.. all the people who have karma are in a group.. and all that..
oh, sorry. I didnt totally read this topic...

Ok, so..

This is what we have so far:

Groups: The Karma Klub, the 1000+ posts people, the anime angels.

Group Members (look below)

The Karma Klub: Roar The Tiger.

The 1000+ posts people: Tamagirl_desy, tenniswinner, sandragotchi, Bubba28, nyatchi_chan.

The Anime Angels: meowbark.

People who Have no Group yet: devil.tara, tamagirl0219, star light, Mametchi Lord, tama einstien, littlechibikiki, Jamie__Rox, Bunny_grl07.

^ up there is all we have. It's the list of everybody who replied to this topic, wich is 14 people and all of their groups. We still need more groups!! Also, I'm going to be PMing a few random people about this topic, anybody want to help me?

Now.. what group could I be in??

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo!!! I wanna be in the group of people who are obsessed with SpongeBob! I might be able to convenve my dad to animate it... he has like, 10 years of animation experience... :lol:

Oooo!!! I wanna be in the group of people who are obsessed with SpongeBob! I might be able to convenve my dad to animate it... he has like, 10 years of animation experience... :lol:
Wow! Great! Ok, so.. the groups:

Spongebob lovers:

Angelgotchi Girls: (if there are all girls)

Karma Klub:

1000+ posts people:

Anime Lovers:

You'll know what group you are in when you look above spongebobiac's post!!

The Spongebob Lovers, Angelgotchi Girls, Karma Klub, and Anime Lovers need more people!!

- Note: not too many groups, otherwise there might be a group of 1 or 2!!! And say you're too of these, like if you're an Angelgotchi and you've made over 1000 posts, you can chose.. but please chose the one with less people!

- Note: not too many groups, otherwise there might be a group of 1 or 2!!! And say you're too of these, like if you're an Angelgotchi and you've made over 1000 posts, you can chose.. but please chose the one with less people!
Yeah. I think there should be groups based on broader topics than "spongebob" maybe we could base it on boards, like the "what's on your mind" and "non tamatalk" people.

Yeah. I think there should be groups based on broader topics than "spongebob" maybe we could base it on boards, like the "what's on your mind" and "non tamatalk" people.
That's a good idea. But i think that there will be a lot of people for the "nontamatalk" group.. and one group might be left with only 1 person or something.. hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back