Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.We should make a surprise party in (Non)Tamatalk.So,whos gonna make the topic?

Another Idea- On freewebs, each page has posts, and you can edit your posts, add links, etc. maybe each person can have their own post on the page dedicated to each group. and you can add your own special words and links on your personal post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Idea- On freewebs, each page has posts, and you can edit your posts, add links, etc. maybe each person can have their own post on the page dedicated to each group. and you can add your own special words and links on your personal post.
oh, yeah! Maybe each group can have a page. Because there's links to all the different pages on the homepage.

Here are the updated teams:

Team 1: Roar The Tiger, littlechibikiki, tenniswinner, Bubba28, nyatchi_chan, Jamie__Rox.

Team 2: ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, devil.tara, tamagirl0219, tamagirl_desy, spongebobiac.

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, sandragotchi, tama einstien, meowbark.

If you're not in there, reply and quote me! I'll put you in a group! :furawatchi:

Ok... click here to see the site so far! I think it's coming along nicely... anyways, sign our guestbook and shoutbox! And remember to help build the site! :nyatchi: And feel free to get some TT friends in on this too! It's supposed to be from TamaTalk, right? :furawatchi: Not just a few people?

we should start creating group pages. and people can be added. you can put a lot of posts on a page.

we should start creating group pages. and people can be added. you can put a lot of posts on a page.
Ok, Should I make pages titled "Team 1" "Team 2" and "Team 3"?

Ok, Should I make pages titled "Team 1" "Team 2" and "Team 3"?
okay. that way we can start creating and editing and getting an idea of what we're going to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back