Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good idea. But i think that there will be a lot of people for the "nontamatalk" group.. and one group might be left with only 1 person or something.. hmm..
This is really difficult, lol. we should do several polls based on Ideas from this topic... wow cofusing!

This is really difficult, lol. we should do several polls based on Ideas from this topic... wow cofusing!
Yeah.. so one of us can make a poll about this topic.. and they'll all decide if they want the groups to be based on what we like, or our tamatalk stats... or mixed up? You can make the poll if you want.. just be sure to tell everyone to read this topic if you are making it.

IDEA ALERT!!! :) :lol: :lol: Ok, so, like, we could set up ONE account, like, on freewebs, username could be like, "tamatalk birthday crew" or something, and everyone who's in on this could know the password. Then, on September 15th we give admin the URL! That way it'll be able to stay forever so admin can look at it whenever they want! But that would be a problem, cuz an un trustworthy person might me in on this and change the password...

Anyways, It's an idea none the less! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to Angelgotchi Girl team: I will give you the first part of our card, one of you will edit it and add another picture! But no erasing ANYTHING! Just add a picture- not too big!! And please use the corners to draw your picture! Anyways, here is part one of our card Angelgotchi Girls!!

Note to Angelgotchi Girl team: I will give you the first part of our card, one of you will edit it and add another picture! But no erasing ANYTHING! Just add a picture- not too big!! And please use the corners to draw your picture! Anyways, here is part one of our card Angelgotchi Girls!!
That's a cute pic, Jamie_Rox!

Ok everybody.. this is so confusing.. I've completely re-started an idea:

I have a list of everybody who replied to this topic, and I will RANDOMLY split everyone up in groups. Each group will decide a group name.. and one person from each group will draw one picture on the card- it must be in the corner, and small enough so the whole group will be able to draw a picture. Then they will pass it to the next person in their group, and that person will draw a different picture.. and then the whole group will have had a chance to draw a picture on the card.. and we'll save it until 7 days before admin's birthday (sept. 8), we will send it to him/her. Sound good!

Ok everybody.. this is so confusing.. I've completely re-started an idea:

I have a list of everybody who replied to this topic, and I will RANDOMLY split everyone up in groups. Each group will decide a group name.. and one person from each group will draw one picture on the card- it must be in the corner, and small enough so the whole group will be able to draw a picture. Then they will pass it to the next person in their group, and that person will draw a different picture.. and then the whole group will have had a chance to draw a picture on the card.. and we'll save it until 7 days before admin's birthday (sept. 8), we will send it to him/her. Sound good!
WHAT? I thought it was September 15th!!! September 8th is MY birthday! Freaky...

Ooooohhh... That's the seven days before... ok.
lol..

Anyways. ppl, we have created more than just a card.. but a SITE for the admin!! That's right.. it's still under construction.. so we all have an account to create it. It's on freewebs.com, our username is tamatalk_birthday_crew and our password is tamatalkrocks. Click here to see what we've done for admin so far!!

Oh! Now wait wait wait! I just got the bestest idea EVER! Now, I'm ahem p-r-e-t-t-y good at Windows Movie Maker AND I'm a member of youtube soooo...how about a Birthday movie?!
Ya! Maybe we could make a movie AND pictures! I don't have youtube.. so I Love Tamas.. could you help me with our movi??

The teams are made up:

Team 1: spongebobiac, Bubba28, sandragotchi, and Buny_grl07.

Team 2: littlechibikiki, tamagirl_desy, Jamie_Rox, and I_Love_Tamas!

- If anybody isn'y happt with the teams, tell us! Note: These teams are for making the cards, everyone.. think of a team name for your group!!

Oh, And remember: Keep this whole thing on the downlow. We wanna try our hardest NOT to let Admin know about this early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back