Somthing strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Mitsy. I think its the heart beep and to say something about a post above, It actually is not the changing of a second because it is to fast but there is a beep for when the second changes but you onmly hear that beep when the clock is turned on.

By the way, does anyone know why my V2's beep has a higher pich beep than my V3?
Yeah, any beep that my v2 does has a much higher pitch than my v3 too, I dunno why...

Actually, there is some times you can't hear it :wacko: . Yes I hear the electrical buzz, too. You can still hear it when the sound is off, it's funny! It's the tama heartbeat!

`Jade

whenyour not on the timer, it beeps fast. when you are on the timer it beeps slow! :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Hi all people,[/SIZE]This isn't really anythink special but it is fun to do....

If you put your ear to the back of your tamagotchi you will hear this beeping sound I wonder if it is your tama trying to blow his way out with special tamagotchi bombs!?!

thanks for your time! ;) :lol: :( :( :(
mabe its the clock?

it's acctually the tama's way of keeping time! it still keeps time when the sound is off!!

TEST!!!!: try this have your sound on and go to clock screen and listen it will go

[SIZE=21pt]beep click beep click[/SIZE]

oh yeah you have to be in a silent place to hear the click

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine too but I think it means that it will beep you for attention soon :unsure:

I've tried it and some of my mates belive its the tamagotchis heartbeat.

have u had eny problems with www.tamatown.com on the 9/5/06?

e-mail me if u have

by:

[email protected]

ppl plz get in touch plz :) :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back