Somthing strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! :kusatchi: I think the beeping is cool. You're right, it does sound like your tama is trying to bomb its way out. :nazotchi:

Hey, you know what i notice while reading this board?

( i knew this stuff ) BUT- when you turn the sound off your tamgotchi( i used my v3 but the v4 doesnt even make the noised i dont know if it works on v2 and v1s) the beeping with maker a lower beeping noises - when the sound is on- it will make higher beeping noises. i have seen repeated replys about the same thing and people dont notice it. but i was on the 5th page and i didnt see any replys like this and i dont feel like looking through 5 more pages, so im sorry if someone already made a reply like this!

[SIZE=21pt]Whoa! That is wicked! That is sooo cool! But guess what my friends doesn't make a noise at all strange huh? Maybe she uses a different battery or something.. Oh wait we just figured it out! Your sound on your tama needs to be on otherwise it won't make the nose! Anyway that is soooo cool![/SIZE] :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back