Somthing strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried it with mine... every 2 beeps equals one second, so if you're watching the clock it would go like HEART-beep-HEART-beep. Also, I had the sound off on mine most of the day, so when I listened to the back all i heard was clicks. But then I turned the sound back on and it beeped, then off again, and it was still beeping. I like to think of it as a heartbeat too.

If you watch closely, everytime the Tama moves it beeps. Not sure why it does that, but I think it's pretty cool how no two Tamas sound alike. None of mine do, anyway. :gozarutchi:

OK, let's get this straight:

IN THEORY THIS IS WHAT IT IS: Heart Beeping

REALLY, THIS IS WHAT IT IS: The little computer chip in the tama, processing all the data and everything you put into the tama. when you turn the sound off, the beep is softer because it has 5 less things to process (yes, 5). Then when you turn it back on, it has to do them, so it beeps louder. now, as for the clicking, that is the little computer chip being worked toooooo hard, so you should let your tama rest for a bit (as in, not play with it for 5 minutes). CLEAR? Good.

TG40

i think the beeping is the a special time for tamagotchi evolve so even if u adjust the time in your v whatever it will not evolve meaning u cant change the time of your tamas growth IT IS A SECRET TIME!!!!!!11 :) B)
No, it's not.

Well, yes, it is, sort of.

There is only 1 time, and that is the one you can adjust.

BUT, there IS a special bit in your tama that stores the time that you set when you first started your tama, and that updates every second. this one CANNOT be changed. this is what keeps the tama evolving.

BUT, it is NOT what makes the beep-no, it sort-of is, it makes up about 1/10 of the beeping

XNNNNN----

X = 'Secret' time

N = Computer chip processing info

- = Unknown

Trust me, i've had my tama's for over 40 generations, or over 2 years!

TG40 (Which is now 60! TG60!!)

And, yes, they HAVEN'T died for 59 GENERATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tak good care of them!!!

Come on guys!!! It's only the tamagotchi motor!!! SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :D -_- -_-

^^There's no need to get angry with anyone! :wub: It's technically not a motor, since it is an internal computer that runs a Tama. Watch the Tamagotchi closely, everytime the Tama "changes frame" or moves, it beeps. I don't know why it does this exactly, but I have noticed the correlation between the movement and the beeps. I think we need to ask a very electronics-savvy person to know what exactly the beep is. That's something I'm not, so my knowledge on this topic stops here. :wub:

MCCARTHY MADHOUSE HERE

Its beeping becoz the movement of your tamagotchi,it bleeps every time it moves

cheers!

It's the timer AND the tama! If you click the B button,

it will make a beeeeppp sound and then the beeping sound will go a little slower...

I have heard it loads of times but only when i put my ear 2 it. :gozarutchi:

Actually, It's annoying. Once my tama had low batteries and it was doing that and I couldn't go to sleep!
Ha, the same thing happened to me! Except I didn't know it was my tama...

most people says it's just a heart beat.

======================================================================================

[SIZE=21pt]my tamagotchi's so rare~~~~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]click here to see my tamagotchi!!! It's so rare!!![/SIZE]
BanDai said it's suppossed to be the heartbeat. :blink: I'm pretty sure it's just the computer chip controling the Tamagotchis movements. The pitch of the beep changes if you push different buttons. A is low pitch, B is high pitch, C is medium pitch.

Only Connections do it, my P1 and my Angelgotch won't do it.

I like to say it's the heartbeat because it sounds cool to say it that way. :)

-Tamaguy#1 :D

I KNOW WHY ! I KNOW WHY ! It is because that is the sound of the technology going !

- SSharada1325

:angry: :D :blink: Have you noticed?

On a tamagotchi version 4 it doesn't do it

dont kno why

onli just found it out!!! :D :eek: :huh: :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back