Somthing strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wacko: at night i heard it and i thought it was a ghost cuz i had just finished watching a scary movie :kusatchi: :kusatchi: LUCKY POOP!!! (he looks like lucky poop)

[SIZE=14pt]Hey, try this! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1) put your tama up to our ear: beep.beep.beep. then press the midle button: beeeeep beep... beep... beep...[/SIZE]

2) put tama upto ear: beep.beep.beep. then turn sound off- no beep

hope i helpd! :D

-SilverHanatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Once while i was sleepin...my tamagotchi was like diein or sumthin and started making this loud beeping noise that wouldn't go away. so i just banged it on the table and it stopped and i went back to bed. It was so funny!!! :D

No...it's actually the sound of the last button you pushed/last sound's last note heard in beeps. I know that.

My Tama's sound is off and I put it up to my ear and i listed real hard and I heard a sort of ticking, like on a watch!

[SIZE=14pt]Hey PPL! TRY THIS! FOR YOUR SLEEPING SOULUTIONS![/SIZE]

1) put tama up to ear: beep.beep.beep then press the button to see the time: beeeeeep beep...beep...beep...

2). turn your sound of: put up to ear: no beep! hossah!

I reckon its his heartbeat. That means mine must be dead 'cause it dosent do it.

I KNOW WAT IT REALLY IS. IF U LOOK AT IT WHEN IT MOVES quickly(soz forgot i had caps on) put it next to ur ear, it beaps weneva ur tama moves *puts hands in air* WOO

i was saying to this little kid so he wont play with my tamagotchi

i said"this is a mini cell phone and it only stores 3 numbers"

so then i put it on my ear and i told the kids my age(because i new they wouldnt want to play with it)that i am heraing a strange sound

If you press different buttons, the sound changes to high or low. If you havbe a low battery, it will be slower.

Wow! That is so odd. ^_^ I just did it now and I heard the beeping sound and I thought it was a heartbeat. I wanted to see if it would speed up if I did an activity with it like a real human heart. So I was playing "Bump" and I lost on the first round. ;) I then waited a couple of seconds and listened to the beeping again. This time I could have sworn the beeping was going a little bit faster this time! :p So maybe it is a heartbeat. If anyone knows this for sure please post it. I am sure all of tamatalk would love to know what that strange beeping is.

[SIZE=14pt]Hi all people,[/SIZE]This isn't really anythink special but it is fun to do....

If you put your ear to the back of your tamagotchi you will hear this beeping sound I wonder if it is your tama trying to blow his way out with special tamagotchi bombs!?!

thanks for your time! ;) :lol: ^_^ :huh: :huh:
Who cares?! :p

It's like listening to a heartbeat!!! ^^ *gush* mine is asleep around my neck...my lil tamatchi..>^^< I named him Kole and my bf has a girl named after meeeee^^ but it's like listening to a heartbeat^^

what u hear is kind of time-counter, 2 beeps=1 sec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back