Somthing strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, It's annoying. Once my tama had low batteries and it was doing that and I couldn't go to sleep!
That happened to me last night. It goes bzbzbz non-stop!

I know the real reason for it, let me explain..
You see, the computer that keeps the tamagotchi moving turnes on and off every second or so, and it makes a sound as it turns on. Try listening to it as you're looking at it, you will notice that your tama moves to the beat, instead of a bomb, I always thought of it as a heart beat!!
Me too nazotchi

maybe its the tama [SIZE=14pt]heartbeat[/SIZE]............. that is what it sounds like. ;) ;)

:gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: one time I left it on in class , not knowing.then it made this beeb noise and every one laughed. :gozarutchi:

BUT I HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI THAT DOESNT EVEN HAV THE SOUND IT'S REALLY WEIRD. AND IT ISNT THAT IT ISNT ALIVE, BECAUSE MY TAMA IS ALIVE JUST STRANGE.
P.S DO U KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEEP ON IT AGAIN OR IS IT JUST NATURAL TO COME LIKE THAT?
That is probably because it is to loud try again in a quiet place.

:huh: i descovered it the night my first elder died! i heard a *beep, beep, beep,* i was looking at it then watching it sleep. then *beeeeeeeep!* and it died!

im only 14 and my tamagotchi went off during my end of year exams ! it was so embarrassing!!!!Oh my gosh that must have been embarrassing, to turn the sound off, make sure nothing is highlighted then hold down bttons a and c together then it should ask you Sound? On off, choose off if you dont want it to make noise
Just press a and c

Actually, It's annoying. Once my tama had low batteries and it was doing that and I couldn't go to sleep!
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME SO I PUT IT UNDER A BIG PILLOW PILLOW DOWNSTAIRS AND KEPT IT THERE UNTILI GOT NEW BATTERIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back