Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moves Like Jagger!

Don't get me wrong, I used to like the song but it's just gets played every time that I got sick and tired of hearing it over and over.

It's just funny why radio stations nowadays have very few items on their playlists and puts them on some infinite loop. :p

If I die young.

Boy, i'm going to have a fit the next time I hear that song.

Call me maybe.

At first i was like MEH then the 2nd time i heard it i was like, YEAH NOT TO BAD. Now every time i hear it im like ARGGGG

I am sick of hearing Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO. UGH!!!!!! I saw the video and the beginning gave me nightmares!!!!!!!!! that's why I dislike it when I hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki Minaj; Starships, that's a amazing song, however it does get on my nerves because it's played all the time! :)

Take Care by Drake and Rihanna =.=

Edit: I change the radio station and that song was on kfdjlkfjsk

Last edited by a moderator:
Starships-Nicki Minaj (good song but got overplayed very quick), Take Care by Drake - Rihanna (oh god this song just annoys me -__-), Motto-Drake (you know that "yolo song") (WAY to overt played where I live its kind of annoying ) Call me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen (super annoying) Broken Hearted-Karmin (god I bet none of you herd of this song but they play it allot on 93.3 >_>) those are songs that I'm sick of here are ones I'm about to get sick of soon: Somebody I used to know-Gotye ft Kimbra (I loved this song when it first came out but its been overplayed sadly) We are young-Fun. (I loved this song when it first came out but its been overplayed sadly) Payphone-Maroon 5 ft. Wiz (I loved this song when it first came out but its been overplayed sadly). so yeah my list has grown xDD

EDIT: did I really almost forget "where have you been" by Rihanna and"back in time" by Pitbull? I guess I did but those SONGS GET ON MY NERVES it really does

Last edited by a moderator:
anything by the red hot chili peppers.

OH BANDAI PLZ DONT KILL ME ;A;

they play it all the time on the radio :/

Call Me Maybe and We Are Young. I haven't really heard either of these much, but people love them and sing them all the time, it's like "OMG PLEASE SHUT UP!"

We Are Young, Cake by Rihanna, and anything at all by One Direction.

what I do whenever I hear 1D sing or the fangirls squeal

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

Every song in the world except Tamagotchi songs.

But then again I'm not sick of any songs because I basically haven't heard a song in my life. <_<

We Are Young-Fun.

More Than This-One Direction

Pretty much anything by One Direction

I'm sick of 1D, I spent four days straight with two diehard 1D fans gerjligjsroigh

You can guess what they played on their iPods ALL. THE. TIME. (coughmorethanthisandonethingcough)

And...Wild One.

That song has horrible auto tuning.

I don't like One Direction. Honestly they're just a bunch of pretty boys who might actually be best friends with each other, but a lot of it is acting and just for show. I'm sick of it.

In fact, I haven't listened to the radio for about 2 years now. Everything has turned to the Plain White Tee's, rap, and whatever garbage is floating around with meaningless words about sex and drugs :p

I just go on Pandora on my Roku and I listen to the Strokes radio and the Bravery radio. . . End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back