Spies and their Pokémon..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'll make another poke partner for my character too:

Partner Pokémon Form:

Type of Pokémon: Starmie

Nickname: Hatsune

Other: Not much else.

Cody Finnaly reached the trainer and started shouting

"What are you doing?!!"

The trainer replyed

"Nothin"

"Yeah well scram and leave this pidgey alone"

The trainer started to run

"Its okay now pidgey fly away"

Darius let out a sigh. "Well Rio, I gotta admit it. Today has been a slow day." "Rio!" Said Rio proud of being right. "Don't push it. Lets try and at least get one job done today." Soon enough, a trainer appeared shouting, "SOMEONE TOLD ME TO LEAVE A PIDGEY ALONE! AND I WAS ONLY BATTLING IT!" Said the Trainer weeping. "Whoa, whoa. Calm down. Now, what does this person look like?" The trainer explained everything and said what they person looked like. "I see, you met up with my friend Cody. I'll talk to him and I'll explain everything." "Oh, thank you!" The trainer left for home, and Darius(A.K.A. Thunder) head out to find Cody to explain everything.

OOC: I decided to be able to summon Palkia. I actually like it a little less(but almost the same) as Victini.

OOC:ah! ok!

**beep!** new mission availibe!** "phew! lucky that wasn't around people!" **Beep! Invertigate the forest with Shadow** "oh great! I'm sure I'm saw him over there though..." and she started to walk in that direction.

Cody started walking when he saw Thunder (A.K.A Darius) and Supered (A.K.A Ruby)

"Hey you two whats up?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah can you believe it he was throwing mud at it, me and bubbles couldnt stand it

OOC: have to go to bed its 00:34 where i live

"Hey i was looking through trees, i couldnt see properly"

Alice looked around then down at Ivy. "I wonder where everyone is..." She trailed off, she was hoping to find the nearest town soon.

Another partner PKMN for Sarah!! (She has more pokèmon to be revealed, but no more partner pokémon.)

Type of Pokémon: Ralts

Nickname: Mika.

Other: Sarah has a dawn stone for him.

"Oh. My. God. Alice is that you!?!" Sarah shouts. "It's been ages!" She grins.

Last edited by a moderator:
"wowowow! Guys? Can you stop fighting? and If it's not fighting talking? Me and Cody have a mission to do anyway!" Ruby said as she was linking arms with him and walking off, forgetting she was linking arms with him.

Alice noticed Sarah and smiled. "Sarah, how are you doing?" She asked, smiling at her and followed to covsation. "We all have the same mission? Interesting, any idea what it is?" She asked.

OOC:can I use Celebi as my legendary instead?

And I'll have another pokemon plz:

Partner Pokémon Form:

Type of Pokémon:Salamence

Nickname:Sally

Other:no

"What really?" Ruby said, then looking at her pokegear on her wrist. While she looked at it, she saw that her arms were linked with Codys. She quickly threw them back and started to blush a bit, then got serious. "oh! ok! I must've only saw cody's name on there! Well, we need to go and investigate the rumors about pokemon jumping out of nowhere in Virdian Forest. So Sarah, Alice. Find out more about the rumors in Virdian City. Gold and Darius, secure the perimeter of Virdian Forest. If people must go through, make sure they don't go too deep inside as We may need to use our legendarys and Cody and I will go inside, find the source and defeat it. Any more questions? Cuz If there aren't let's go!"

*Bring...bring...* HQ: "Hello? Is anyone there?" Darius: "Everyone! Its HQ!" HQ: "Ah... Nice to see you Darius. I have a mission for you." Darius: "YES!" HQ: "And your friends." Darius: "AWW!! Why can't I ever have my own mission?!?!" HQ: "Because your only 12. You may be the smartest out of Cody, but we cannot allow you to go on your own." Darius: "WHO CARES! I DESERVE TO GO ON MY OWN, AND I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO HELP ME! GIVE ME THE MISSION AND I'LL GET STRAIGHT ON IT!" HQ: "Huh... Fine. Its a you only mission... Sorry everyone... Anyway, you have to rescue some baby Pokemon from the forest. Right now its being destroyed be a rampaging Charizard. So I need you to go and save them." Darius: "I'LL BE RIGHT ON IT!" Said Darius as he left his group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back